BUSTED!

true-friend

• 1 month later...

Lets get Busted there, it would be a lot better than some of the old Star Wars actors they get who are supposedly famous because they perform a minor part in a big movie... It would be refreshing to see some new signers rather than the people who go round every show. A bit of variety in the guests would help the show so its not all LOTR, Harry Potter and Star Wars guests!

Lets get Busted there, it would be a lot better than some of the old Star Wars actors they get who are supposedly famous because they perform a minor part in a big movie... It would be refreshing to see some new signers rather than the people who go round every show. A bit of variety in the guests would help the show so its not all LOTR, Harry Potter and Star Wars guests!

whats that supposed to mean? i thought collectormania was a convention.. for mpovies/ programmes and stuff! i havent seen any other musicians there (if you can even call busted musicians) so why should busted get to come?

and dont start on lotr, hp, and starwars actors cos thats what makes these conventions! great actors.. people who work hard.. not puffy little boys who think they're in a rock band. they dont polay their guitares.. and they dont have a drummer! so much for live performing eh?

Just to break up this row b4 it starts, im a fan of busted but i cant say i would want 2 c them at c4! its not a pop star convention! its movies so anyone with a minor part in a movie is more welcome than busted!

I cant c them wanting to go and sign among sci-fi, adventure, fantasy stars anyway!

Sorry

Kirsty xx

Just to break up this row b4 it starts, im a fan of busted but i cant say i would want 2 c them at c4! its not a pop star convention! its movies so anyone with a minor part in a movie is more welcome than busted!

I cant c them wanting to go and sign among sci-fi, adventure, fantasy stars anyway!

Sorry

Kirsty xx

yay!!! peace maker :D

i agree with tooty (even tho i dont particularly like busted) they wouldnt wanna come anyway!

go tooty!!!

• 1 month later...

I DONT THINK THEY SHOULD BECAUSE EVEYONE WOULD GO CRAZY AND FIGHTS WOULD START AND THE POLICE WOULD GET INVOLVED AND THE EVENT WOULD BE TAKEN OF AND NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN+BUSTED AINT THAT GOOD! :cylon::borg: