BUSTED!

true-friend

Since Busted are #1 in the charts at the moment, and they have quite a lot of fans too (including myself) you could invite Charlie, James and Matt to C4. It's yet another suggestion but I figured they shouldn't be too much of a problem to get hold of as they are from Suffolk.

Don't hate me any of you who don't like them!!

The decision is up to the showmasters.

BUSTED SUCK!!!!! seriously they are 1 of the sh!test bands around at the moment the place would be full of anonyin little teenybopper girls screamin and cryin!!! argggg!!!!! pop bands sux especially pop that try to be rock like busted. why dont they have a drummer???? bare guitarists jumpin about no drummer!!!???

sorry bout my rant i just hate teenybopper bands.

I hate to be rude but this is the worst sugestion ever! I for one would hate to see a terrible manufactured boyband at collectormania. I just cannot understand why some people cannot listen to good music? If you want to hear A* guitar playing (and may i add real guitar playing!) listen to some decent bands whether it be old - The Clash, Opertion Ivy. Or modern bands - eg: Rancid, Reel Big Fish and Bad Religion etc etc.

actually i reccomend you listen to barenaked ladies as well who are by far the greatest pop-rock band of all time! album reccomendations - gordon, born on a pirate ship, rock spectac, stunt, maroon, maybe you should drive and disc one the greatest hits!

Also listen to some Weezer, please please drag yourself away from the likes of busted, who if i ever see in person will each get busted straight in the face curtesy of my fist!

YES!!! Thank you my friend!! Weezer are one of my favourite bands did you see them at reading festival last year? that was one of the best lve acts ive ever seen it blew me away. Blue albumn is one of the best records ever!! theres so mant good bands around at the moment, white stipes are great to aswell as the vines, yeah yeah yeahs and many more. much better then crap ''bands'' like busted

i never sed you cant diss him i dont like him either, all those little teenybopper girls goin on about him is really pathetic but you said [so dont say Busteds crap coz i mean... I think Tom Felton is and all the people going to see him are mad but i dont say nothin.] which is contradicting yourself. and im not dissin ALL the bands just busted and linkin park.

Dammit people! U just insulted 2 of my favourite bands!!!! Busted and Linkin Park! Besides, you and everyone else in the world has no right to judge people if you don't know them! So don't take the p!ss coz you wouldn't like it if people did that to you! :P

The lowest people in the world are the ones who diss people they don't know so before you think of doing it again realise that being like that is SO shallow!

I mean, I admit that there are a few people that I can't stand in the world, but it's not fair to be completely prejudice!

Now get over it as I understand half of you don't like the band! Point made. End of story!

I agree though about not having any bands if it's gonna be that way. It was only a flipping suggestion!

So can we just drop the subject now as it hasn't made a topic worth arguing about?

Thanx

Hey i have freedom of speech to insult whoever i want, u dont need to get all upset and take it personally. and sying i wont like it if people take the

**** out of me... well being into alternative music means that peolpe take the **** all the time but it doesnt bother me becauese at least i know what good music is, not all that main streem pop wannabe rock music for little kids that gets played everywhere 24/7!!! if u suggest lame boybands like busted then you should expect to get negative feed back.

Dammit people! U just insulted 2 of my favourite bands!!!! Busted and Linkin Park! Besides, you and everyone else in the world has no right to judge people if you don't know them! So don't take the p!ss coz you wouldn't like it if people did that to you! :P

The lowest people in the world are the ones who diss people they don't know so before you think of doing it again realise that being like that is SO shallow!

I mean, I admit that there are a few people that I can't stand in the world, but it's not fair to be completely prejudice!

Now get over it as I understand half of you don't like the band! Point made. End of story!

I agree though about not having any bands if it's gonna be that way. It was only a flipping suggestion!

So can we just drop the subject now as it hasn't made a topic worth arguing about?

Thanx

:P oh i like linkin park, i just hate busted, because they should be, busted up beyond recongition.

and like someone said before, this is a collectors fair, not a concert, the only thing to be collected from busted are 30 pieces of silver to get to hell;)

heh heh heh yeah and the little butters 1 need to go collect himself some braces and clearasil! i mean if ya gotta be in a no tallent boy band you might aswell look good! oh and dusnt 1 of them where eyeliner? dont get me wrong i think eyeliner on guys looks gud if they wear it in a more creative way like maralin manson or like alex in clockwork orange but wearing it girl style thats just not right!!!

heh heh heh yeah and the little butters 1 need to go collect himself some braces and clearasil! i mean if ya gotta be in a no tallent boy band you might aswell look good! oh and dusnt 1 of them where eyeliner? dont get me wrong i think eyeliner on guys looks gud if they wear it in a more creative way like maralin manson or like alex in clockwork orange but wearing it girl style thats just not right!!!

:P thier prolly reading this right now, i bet you their next video will have them dressed up like droogs

if they do i swear ill have them assasinsted!! that would be an insult to one of the greatest movies of all time!

:spidy: i wonder if theres and anti-busted fanclub

na thats long to find, this place is good enuff 4 me to share my views, too bad if the teenyboppers get insulted!!

:spidy: they'll grow out of it when they hit puberty