ELIJAH WOOD

mortal_fairy

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently theres sum1 where me and nicola live that looks exactly like orli, i havent seen him but loads of ppl have. i want an elijah lookilike, its the best next thing...well maybe

i have orli look a likes number... but its not the watford orli... altho hes fit

its the orli-a-like from sum 41 concert

orlando bloom is a babe! mmm if there is one person i am jealous of its , leelee siobvis.... i dont know how to spell her name, she got to kiss elijah in 'deep impact' and she got to kiss paul walker in 'roadkill' she is my idol! lol

leelee sobieski??

yeah.. thats EXACTLY what i sed 2 jenny

she gets all the good lead men

hello today dearest friends....i see some more people wanted to join and some people think hes old enough to make up his own mind etc...so i may aswell have my turn to say something!!

yes he is old enough to make up his own mind and im sure he will do no matter what we say or do! i just thought it would be amusing to see the look on his face if we gave him gum or patches as a present!

this is my way of supporting elijah in hope of keeping him young looking and healthy for a long time! and also a way of showing dom our support as he has tried to make elijah stop himself *note to members...im gonna make dom a badge and hopefully meet him before elijah so i can get him to join!!! :P *

this is all just being done as good fun and we do not want any members to scare elijah too much!!! any one can join if they want to! (we're up to number 5 so far i think jenny)

errr...yeah i think thats all i have to say really....i hadnt even planned on making a stop elijah smoking club it just kinda happened :S

oh, and i cant remember who it was that had the idea of having a prize for the person who makes the biggest idiot of themselves infront of him...but whoever it was, GOOD IDEA!!! if nothing else it will mean we get to hear each others stories and wont feel so bad thinking we're the only ones to look stupid! :blink: