Got my party tickets!

Sidg

the postal service around here is a pile of crapola. I expect I'll get them monday. if not i will cry.

side bar question: why during the week is the post always nearer midday - but when it's the weekend and people actually want sleep - is it always at like 8am and you have to get up!!!

Good question!!

Mines like that in Worcester, so Rural the Postie turns up when he feels like it, but obvioulsy wants to finish early on saturday!

:D

the postal service around here is a pile of crapola. I expect I'll get them monday. if not i will cry.

side bar question: why during the week is the post always nearer midday - but when it's the weekend and people actually want sleep - is it always at like 8am and you have to get up!!!

Good question!!

Mines like that in Worcester, so Rural the Postie turns up when he feels like it, but obvioulsy wants to finish early on saturday!

:lol:

ermm the post is like that in London

**remembers her dad and uncle deliver post**

:P

:D

I got mine at 7.30 ish this morning. My nice postie woke me up and cos my dad didnt seem to get up I had to race downstairs in my dressing gown to get to the door, I looked a right state and I swear the postie was trying not to laugh. For some reason mine is VIP even though I booked my after a friend and her's is a standard one.......strange. I'm not complaining but is it so wierd. :blink: