HARRY POTTER what would you like

Davey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
harry and ginny, or else harry and luna... or perhaps ginny and luna could be interesting , but thats never gonna happen i think... :wub:

'neither can live while the other survives' yet both are alive... i reckon this is the quality of life - voldemort still has to hide, and harry is still at risk.  they aren't able to achieve their dreams.  but i'd like harry to eventually defeat voldemort.  not sure if either of them can survive the final battle though...

Well i did hear that in the final book harry is supposed to die, but I would like to tihnk they they capture Voldemort and keep him somewhere.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry can't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure:

can't be many wanting that role unless they really want in the movie I mean look at the user names here Moony, Seen a Prongs and Padfoot but NEVER seen a Wormtail :angel:

Be the same with Umbridge really :unsure:

lol yeh! To be honest though I think dear Lupin will be killed by Wormtail, what with him having a silver hand and the lovely Lupin being a werewolf...not that I want to see it but I do believe that jk is leading up to it, what I want to see is Lupin taking out Wormtail

I'd like to see...

Ron and Hermione get together. Because it's just OBVIOUS. And they'll be 16 next book, for crying out loud. It's about time they got some action. Not to be crude or anything :lol:

Snape and Harry become more civil to each other. I'm not sure how, but it just seemed to me that what with the whole Palantir experience, there are words that need to be said. Plus I love mah Sevvie :firedevil:.

On the same note, I'd like to see Snape doing something heroic. Probably something connected with his double agent role with the death eaters - maybe saving Harry in some way. I don't want him to die, but I suppose a heroic death would be fitting. I hope not, though.

Lupin back as DADA teacher! And I want to see more of his reaction to Sirius's death - we know how close they were, and we really didn't get any indication of his feelings about it.

Harry CRYING, already. He has never, EVER cried, except that time after the third task in GoF, and that wasn't actually crying, just sort of nearly. How much does the guy have to go through before he breaks down?? In fact, I'd like to see lots of Angsty!Harry, because he's so much more fun! Hehe, I love me some angst. And I think that's more or less guaranteed, what with Sirius's death and the prophecy and all.

I want more details on just what Snape's whole double agent deal involves. How dangerous it is for him, etc. Can you tell I'm a big Snape fan?

Harry and Luna to get together in some form. Not necessarily "happily ever after", because I don't see that fitting with Angsty!Harry, but maybe she'll die tragically in the seventh book. That would be sad, but it'd provide lots more AAAANGST!

More background on the Marauders, Snape and Lily at school. Particularly Lily - what was her deal? I have a definite feeling we've got more to discover about her.

Hmmm, guess that's it for now. I'll come up with more.

Definetly all that! I wanna see the lovely Oliver Wood returning to be part of the Order, more Bill, Charlie, Twins, just more Weasley's! It's also going to be a whole new ball game (excuse the pun) in Quidditch, new team members to replace Angelina and Katie! Alicia to be Captain or Ron coz Harry really does have a lot to cope with. I think maybe fleur may do some heroic butt kicking...hmm that could interesting. Also Fudge eating humble pie!!!!!!!!!! Sirius's ghost would be kewl as well! And to repeat myself from loads of different areas...the death of Percy, Umbridge(she was a witch in the worst possible way)Fudge, Wormtail(traiterous scum) and Cho (evil evil hussy!)

And to repeat myself from loads of different areas...the death of Percy, Umbridge(she was a witch in the worst possible way)Fudge, Wormtail(traiterous scum) and Cho (evil evil hussy!)

Classic!!!

And then we throw a death party!!! :o