Can someone please..............

vamps!

Morning.

Why dont you get the stuff and try learning how to do it. Come on, be a modern woman

Its more fun getting someone else to do it for me though, saves me doing it and i can appreciate someone else had work.

your up late mister? You alright?

Im sure there are others out there who have websites that mention other events. Anyway, I keep by the rules on here and do not advertise any other shows....Unlike some people!

Thats good to hear EV! Just incase this is for pur reference:

Unfortunately we can not allow advertising for other events or businesses (blatant or otherwise!). This includes fan sites with links to other events or businesses, unless you have prior permission from Showmasters. Posts containing links or references to other events will be edited or deleted, and the same goes for signatures. If you are unsure you can contact one of the moderators or Showmasters

Hope this helps ya :P

Im sure there are others out there who have websites that mention other events.  Anyway, I keep by the rules on here and do not advertise any other shows....Unlike some people!

Unfortunately we can not allow advertising for other events or businesses (blatant or otherwise!). This includes fan sites with links to other events or businesses, unless you have prior permission from Showmasters. Posts containing links or references to other events will be edited or deleted, and the same goes for signatures. If you are unsure you can contact one of the moderators or Showmasters

Hope this helps ya :P

Sounds like rules have been broken to me!

Im sure there are others out there who have websites that mention other events.  Anyway, I keep by the rules on here and do not advertise any other shows....Unlike some people!

Hope this helps ya :rolleyes:

Sounds like rules have been broken to me!

Don't you mean looks like?????

Yeah, watch it or I'll scratch your eyes out

leave that to me lovey

*glances at nails*

hmmm :P

Bet mine are longer, they keep bloody scraping at the key board LOL

vamps darlin..

i had that a long time ago..

*gets ruler*

OMG THEYRE A CM OFF MY NAIL, OMG!! HAHAH *SOB*

help me get them off *sniffle*

Yeah, watch it or I'll scratch your eyes out

leave that to me lovey

*glances at nails*

hmmm :P

Bet mine are longer, they keep bloody scraping at the key board LOL

vamps darlin..

i had that a long time ago..

*gets ruler*

OMG THEYRE A CM OFF MY NAIL, OMG!! HAHAH *SOB*

help me get them off *sniffle*

Aha so yours are fake then are they................................. well mime are real and really strong, I have been known to draw blood just using my nails. I bet my nails are stronger than yours anyways!!!!!

What colour are yours??? Mine are blood red hehehehhehehehee