TOM FELTON

Schmooz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, I've lost concentration too.....

Not long to go now though...

I told some of my Uni friends about it today and they just looked at me strangely but they're used to me and my little oddities.

Glad to know I'm not alone with the Alan Rickman thing.

13... no - 15!!!

and crying and screaming no - oh wait YES!

we really are all gonna scare him to death girlies!!!

heehee

and did ya know - saturday is the day after national kissing day... we can always extend it over slightly!!! kt reckons i shud mention it!! hahaha wud b worth it just to see his reaction!!!

pfffft crying and screaming..who do you think he is, a member of the Beatles or something?! were a cool,controlled and composed bunch of lasses ya know! :P

hmmm d'ya think he would even know the difference if we said national kissing day was actually saturday and not friday...if we all said it he might believe us........

screaming...... okay prob not!!!! crying - well my sister thinks i will!!!!!!! gawd - nice to know my family have confindence in me as my cousin thinks that im going to faint!

composed?? us?? why yes.... of course we are!!!! *breathes deeply and regains composure*

hmm bout the kissing day thing.... we cud like tell everyone that it is - then if enough ppl agree with us - how can he ruse???

mwahahaha

my mates will prob be ripping it outta me too....... theyre all goin to see the lotr guests - well kt and danni r commin for hp stuff too!!! hmmm but yer - i get it all the time cuz they all think im blind!!! kt likes dan radcliffe and dani likes rupert grint!

well i think i managed to scare my brownies earlier!! im a young leader in a unit near by - and i was helping play a game with them, and they were talking about hp. hahah being a fool i sed i wud be in slytherin so now they all think im evil!!!!

aww theyre soo cute tho!!!

funny how kids think its all real..LOL

yer mates like radcliffe and grint......and they say toms ugly?! are they on some kind of medication??

speaking of which dya think therell be security guys wi tranquilisers on hand at this thing cos i think we might need it! :P well after weve seen him cos i think ill end up like you and just shuffle up,smile then walk off..LOL

well we shud all get together first and then we can stop each other fainting and if anyof us start to say anything that sound remotely stupid we can stop each other doing that too!!!

i wud soo luv to meet up with sum fellow tom fans - cuz all my mates think im mad!! or blind.... or possibly both :P

lol omg im sooo excited to meet him i cant wait my friends think im mental aswell lol im soo gonna say somethin stupid no actually i wont my friend will shell say err hi my friend fancies u rite byee lol im gonna die if she says that lol

well i think i managed to scare my brownies earlier!! im a young leader in a unit near by - and i was helping play a game with them, and they were talking about hp. hahah being a fool i sed i wud be in slytherin so now they all think im evil!!!!

aww theyre soo cute tho!!!

lol my friend is a guide dunno what she does shes goin to japan later in the year with them. lol anyway 3 guesses why youd be in slytherin lol

ummmmmm!!!! well..... i wonder!!! :P

lol

okeee i worked out that from haff past 9 tonite it was 107 hours and 30 minutes to go...... so now it is 107 hours........ yay me for having way too much time on my hands!!!

And yey for us for you having too much time on yer hands cos then we all get to share in the excitement of counting down too :P woooh.

im actually really glad i came on this site cos now i know im not as much of a freak as i thought i was...well not in regards to Tom anyways...or if i am a freak then we can all be freaks together ....woohoo!!