Eliza Dushku

Wyn

What we really need is a fourm set up by us FOR us, so that we can notify each other of where and when guests we want to see are appearing.

It's quite ridiculous that posts containing so much as "X is appearing in London the week after C6" are being deleted.

Being a website designer myself, I might look in to the possibility of setting something up.

- Edited -

Sorry, I realise you might not like the way things are done on here but if I can just illustrate this point:

"Unfortunately we can not allow advertising for other events or businesses (blatant or otherwise!). This includes fan sites with links to other events or businesses, unless you have prior permission from Showmasters. Posts containing links or references to other events will be edited or deleted, and the same goes for signatures. If you are unsure you can contact one of the moderators or Showmasters themselves."

If you want to email Showmasters about it, you're more than welcome. I realise some people don't like the rules, I suggest either talking to them at C6 or wait until after to bring it up because they're very VERY busy right now and I don't think they have time to deal with everything on the forum at this moment, sorry.

Admiral Bear

Edited by fox mulder

It is a bit crap, but I appreciate and respect showmasters' policy - kind of have to !. It's just a bit stupid that we get caught up in trade politics with them and other show organisers. I like the "by-us-for-us" idea Admiral ! I'll leave it with you lol :D

I always thought that would be a great idea. We could all discuss loads of different events and experiences and mention places by name. It's not too bad though, this is the best forum, I know of one where they delete everything, it's a waste of time posting

If you wish to use the forum on my site, please e-mail me

at:

admiralbear@aol.com

and I will give you the web site address. It's a UK site about Jonathan Frakes, so you might all be able to figure the address out. It's not difficult, so there are no prizes.

Admiral Bear