HARRY POTTER TALK

showmasters

• Moderators

There were never specific seats for the talks before, but they were at the cinema, I'm not sure if having it at the theatre will change this ... but usually it's just get over there and queue as early as u want!

• Moderators

No problem, maybe if u wanna be sure, phone Showmasters and ask about the seating system, that way u'll know whether to queue early or if u've got a guaranteed seat? Or maybe we'll be lucky n they'll see this thread :lol:

i love the idea of the harry potter talks and lotr being in consecutive hours so we can go to both, but i hate the fact they are on sunday, they used to be sat and sunday.... normally i would go home about 5 on sunday and for the hour before would be saying goodbye to people......... i really wanna go to both the talks but dunno if the time is appropriate................................................

bit gutted......don't mean to moan showmasters because you are doin a fab job but just a bit gutted, might have to leave ticket buying for now and if i can fit it in try and buy them on the day...........................