3 days?

Thats news is great if it is true but im not celebrating till Showmasters confirm that

It's not that I don't trust Steff's info about Elijah being at C4 all three days(and well done for asking!), but I too would feel more confident about it if the Showmasters would confirm it, especially since I would like to book a hotel for one night.

Please Showmasters, over to you!!!!!

you might wanna book one now, just incase.. because they're being booked up pretty quickly, and i have my doubts as to whether there will be spaces left when showmasters put up the days people are coming

Sorry

Thanks for the info Mark

I second that! And 10 out of 10 for responding so quickly. I know you can't be everywhere at once, and nobody can expect you to answer every question in every thread and then preferably answer it at once, but it's great to have such 2-way traffic between the Showmasters and us mere mortals. You really rock!

P.S.: After all that flattery, can I ask you a small favour, namely to arrange a little private meeting between Elijah Wood and me?? Not asking for much, just a couple of hours, maybe on the Saturday?

P.P.S.: OK - Don't answer that!