naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUSTED SUCK

That is all.

Hahaha no way :wub:

I just CAN'T dislike people who don't take themselfs too seriously! Busted are just a bit of fun! Have you heard their lyrics? "I messed my pants, when we flew over France..." It's just stupid! They alway make me smile ;)

I just love comedy music and Busted certainly fit the bill!

I recently brought the "Bad News" album (Adrian Edmondson's spoof metal band). So I want to listen to music and have a laugh at the same time!LOL No harm, right?

Back to T'birds - Gerry Anderson is a great idea for a guest! The best yet!!!!!!!!!

Oooo thought I should add that the Busted surgestion was actually a joke. I do love them and want to meet them but geek cons is soooooooo NOT the place for pop. Or reality TV. :wub: Or sport.

I like to make daft surgestions from time to time ;) I believe I've said Darius *shudder* in the past ;) And I asumed people would know I didn't really mean it.

I've also said Jessica Rabbit. I did mean that :P

I should talk about thunder birds some more. Who's seen the film? I haven't, i've heard it's not great. I don't want this to be true!

Would love to meet Jonathon Frakes and Gerry Anderson!!!!!!!! Thunder birds guest would drew huge crouds at the moment. Lots of money to be made hear SM!

BTW NAT, I saw you in morrisons the other day! tut tut  ;)

You did? and you didnt say hi?!

Nat :yoda:

Well I was working :rolleyes: Plus I was too affraid to approach you! :D:huh:

Awwwww...im not that frightening...am i? :unsure::D We were grabbing food for car load of peeps for Journey to Wales for a party! It was realy boring!

THUNDERBIRDS FOR C7!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Lex, Dom, Ben, Philip, Brady and Others! Come on SM You know you want to! PLEASE!

I should talk about thunder birds some more. Who's seen the film? I haven't, i've heard it's not great. I don't want this to be true!

Would love to meet Jonathon Frakes and Gerry Anderson!!!!!!!! Thunder birds guest would drew huge crouds at the moment. Lots of money to be made hear SM!

I've seen the film five times and will be seeing it again on wednesday! Hehe!

I think it would draw alot of people to collectormania as most people actually disagree with the critics besides i think the critics are just putting down most films now! i havent red a really good report on a film in ages! so i dont bother going by them anymore, i just go and see it and think for myself!

Give me Philip and Strawberries!!!!!!!

(hehehe! LT knows where that comes from!)

Heheheheheheheheh..... strawberrys!

Give me Dominic!

Dominic Dominic Dominic

please please please please!

Showmasters I will do a deal with you! :blink:

You get at least ONE of the Thunderbird actors and I will come to the party and I will SING the Thunderbirds Are Go! (I have only ever sung ONCE in front of a crowd, so if I die of embarssment if I SHOULD have to do this, please excuse me) :huh:

Halo Son

Just bumping this back up to the top don't know what it was doing so low down but anyway

Just to wet your appitite alittle more, for men and women here

control_photos_12.jpg

Lady Penelope

060-gordon.jpg

Gordy

113-tintin.jpg

haha you can see the strap of her invisable bra straps (invisable?? I think not)

tb04john.jpg

Sexy Lexy

control_photos_13.jpg

Brains and Fermat

001-alan.jpg

S-e-X on legs I think

039-scott-virgil.jpg

Hotty Scotty and Virgy Virge

003-jeff.jpg

Good old Bill Paxton

56-parker.jpg

The one and only master of Kung-Fu P..p..p...parker