Ahhhhhhh!!! *faints*

Nakita

Welcome

*throws confetti* wait...I thought you were ment to do that?! :blink: where's my confetti?

Any other insightful words TishTosh? :blink: I would like to know what the meaning of life is, then if you have time...could you tell me...what's this thing on the bottom of my shoe?

Edited by Nakita

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome

*throws confetti* wait...I thought you were ment to do that?! :blink: where's my confetti?

Any other insightful words TishTosh? :blink: I would like to know what the meaning of life is, then if you have time...could you tell me...what's this thing on the bottom of my shoe?

I didn't know we had to throw it...if fact I don't think it's my job as I am not in the welcoming commity though you may be shocked to hear it.

In answer to your questions the meaning of life is 42 and the thing on the bottom of your shoe is gum.

Welcome

Any other insightful words TishTosh? :wub: I would like to know what the meaning of life is, then if you have time...could you tell me...what's this thing on the bottom of my shoe?

I didn't know we had to throw it...if fact I don't think it's my job as I am not in the welcoming commity though you may be shocked to hear it.

In answer to your questions the meaning of life is 42 and the thing on the bottom of your shoe is gum.

Well someone around here's got to have confetti... :blink: alright! who's hiding the goods?!

*secretly (but not so secretly seeing as I'm posting it) scrapes off the gum*

Hahahaha  :P No use asking me, like I would know who he is!!!

He never called me :o:(:P

xxkissesxx  :blink:

Major dissage!!! Always get his number...I do :P and by the way...that guy...the one humping you...he's cute! Although a little on the skinny side. :P *ahem* there go my girly hormones :D:blink:

Hehe, well that guy humping me would be none other than...DAVEY!!

Aka, BigHarryPotterFan... :(

Bless you and your hormones :P Davey is definately a cutie though :o

xxkissesxx :wub:

Er...can other people tell me about themselves??

im sarah, im mental, a freak and youre probably safer if you stay away from me..

but safes not fun :)

hello miss nakita!! *waves*

Howdy Miss Sarah! Thnanks of the warning :D but I don't normaly follow warnings ;) I think that's how I got here... :D

And *ahem* wow you're lucky Bling Fling, lol!

I think I'll go hide now...making a fool of myself.... ;) *hides behind a poster of Inuyasha's torso* Torso? Now who put that there? :P

• Moderators

Just so u know, the people in that picture aren't together :D Due to the fact that (1) He's in Milton Keynes, (2) She's in Texas, and (3) They don't like each other like *that* :( They just have casual sex, tis all!

*squints(

orange is SO hard to read.

welcome to the forum... we're great, we're mad, we're funny, we get together.. its fun...

*shutting up*

its like some stupid slogan aint it...

be warned... this place gets addictive! *huggles forum* :angel:

oh no wait... i can see the orange now... changed to forum colour from the blue to the white!! :help::help:

lol, sorry about the colouring! That sounds like a chear? Was that a chear? May I join?

*pom poms!*

*waves them about and hits eye*

My eye!! My eye! :help: bionicle :help:

~Nakita~

I'm thinking you should put the pom poms down, u seem dangerous with them :blink:

Ok, I guess... before I... *waves hands around at the sight of a spider* AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*pokes eye out* darn...I lost it.... *rolls past feet*

• Moderators

*picks up eye, cleans it and gives it back* :P

Why don't u take the tags outta ur sig? They don't work, u can only have normal writing ... no font changes, colour .. or pics etc ;) BORING I know lol

*steals pom poms n burns em* sorry, for ur own good :lol:

• Moderators

Urs was small, there was no harm in reading it ... u shud change it every so often, then it's more interesting. I went through a phase of writing random crap every so often in it but I got bored :lol: Some other boards have pics etc allowed but it always takes WAY too long for my poor PC to load em all :P

You could...but I don't think she'd be willing...I could ask her!

*goes to ask*

Er...mum?

<_<

Nevermind!!!!!!!!! *runs off*

Sorry mate, looks like you're on your own!!