Travel Inn east

Hi there,

I plan to book a room at Travel Inn East. On their web site, it is said that it is located at 1 Mile from Travel Inn Central which is located within 2 minutes walking distance from the commercial center. So, my question is : is it also possible to go by foot from Travel Inn East to the center ?

Any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Thanks

Lams

Thanks for your answer.

Any other place closer to the commercial center that you would recommand ? And of course that are not sold-out and not too expensive (I'd say 50 £ per night is a max).

Edited by lams9999

I think you will be very lucky to find anywhere closer. I have just done a check for someone else and the Travel Inn (where I am staying) opposite the Xscape is fully booked.

Howevr, I would reccommned phoning them as I am not sure if they release so many rooms for online bookings and release others for phone bookings.

If you go the Collectormania website, there is a link there called Where to Stay, you can find other accommodation there, such as bed and breakfasts.

Happy hunting.

Just to give you some idea, most places of accommodation have been booked since Collectormania 5 for Collectormania 6. I would book now for C7, you might have more luck.

If you book with Travel Inn, you will need to give card details, this is only to guarentee the room, no money willbe taken. your then free to cancel it at anytime within the limits at no cost to you. At least that way you know you have got your accommodation sorted out then.

Hope this helps.

Vamps

xXx

Thanks a lot for your answer ! I will follow your advice !! I have already done a lot of researches but maybe missed some places. But I think I will book at Travel Inn East and then if I can find something better, I will cancel. I will aslo phone tomorrow at Travel Inn Central.

Many thanks :blush:

I've booked at Travel Inn East. Areas around look nice. If weather is okay, I may walk to the Xcape, at least once or twice in order to save money for another autograph :lol: Am I right saying that the distance between the hotel and the Xcape is more or less 2 kms ?