HARRY POTTER BEGGING THREAD

AChuckz

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have another theory; maybe they hav a hp guest, but they havent announced them because maybe like one of the conditions the agent/manager of that person gave on agreeing for them to do C6 was that they dont announce the guest til like the day b4, to avoid having too many screaming fans that mite scare the guest etc

But Showmasters wouldn't do that cos they want as many people as possible to go to colletormania and they wouldn't keep a guest secret from us on purpose. I think we should just hold on cross everything and trust showmasters cos they always do there best (I'm not sucking up at all :D ) If not we should organize a group and hyjack the Harry Potter set and demand autographs and that they come to C7 :lol:

LF xox

Ooh, Harry Potter guests would be wonderful, especially David Thewlis and Gary Oldman, they were just perfect in their respective roles in the newest film, especially David as Lupin, he's an absolutely marvelous actor.

And, LOTR Forever, i would also love to see Alan Rickman, he is fab!

Ooh, Harry Potter guests would be wonderful, especially David Thewlis and Gary Oldman, they were just perfect in their respective roles in the newest film, especially David as Lupin, he's an absolutely marvelous actor.

i totally agree!David Thewlis rulez! :P:D

All three together would actually be too much for my poor old heart :rolleyes:

Phew. So be it *g*

SHOWMASTERS IF YOU COULD PLEASE REASURE ME ON THIS BUT IM GETTING VERY WORRIED AS YOU PROBLY KNOW IM ONLY INTERESTED IN HARRY POTTER STARS AND AT THE MOMENT I AM NOT GETTING ANY MORE MONEY BETWEEN NOW AND OCTOBER NOW IF A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF HP GUESTS WHERE GOING I COULD SAVE SOME MONEY ASIDE BUT AT THE MOMENT I DONT WANT TO SPEND MY MONEY INCASE GUESTS ARE ANNOUNCED AND I WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT PLEASE TRY AND HELP ME WITH ANY INFO YOU HAVE I KNOW ITS HARD FOR YOU BUT ITS A MATTER OF KNOW ROUGHLY WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK AND A HALF OR OT BE ABLE TO GO AND I REALLY WANT TO GO AS IT WILL BE MY FIRST COLLECTOMANIA, AND WITH YOU SLOGAN ON YOUR T SHIRTS LAST TIME I AM WORRIED THAT IF I SPEND MY MONEY THEN YOU WILL ANOUNCE THE BEST HP GUESTS AND I WILL MISS OUT AND I AM THE BIGGEST HP FAN EVER. PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME SHOWMASTERS

SHOWMASTERS IF YOU COULD PLEASE REASURE ME ON THIS BUT IM GETTING VERY WORRIED AS YOU PROBLY KNOW IM ONLY INTERESTED IN HARRY POTTER STARS AND AT THE MOMENT I AM NOT GETTING ANY MORE MONEY BETWEEN NOW AND OCTOBER NOW IF A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF HP GUESTS WHERE GOING I COULD SAVE SOME MONEY ASIDE BUT AT THE MOMENT I DONT WANT TO SPEND MY MONEY INCASE GUESTS ARE ANNOUNCED AND I WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT PLEASE TRY AND HELP ME WITH ANY INFO YOU HAVE I KNOW ITS HARD FOR YOU BUT ITS A MATTER OF KNOW ROUGHLY WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK AND A HALF OR OT BE ABLE TO GO AND I REALLY WANT TO GO AS IT WILL BE MY FIRST COLLECTOMANIA, AND WITH YOU SLOGAN ON YOUR T SHIRTS LAST TIME I AM WORRIED THAT IF I SPEND MY MONEY THEN YOU WILL ANOUNCE THE BEST HP GUESTS AND I WILL MISS OUT AND I AM THE BIGGEST HP FAN EVER. PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME SHOWMASTERS

aww hun dont worry, i can see where ur coming from but i spose SM dont wanna get ppl's hopes up and announce guests if there not confirmed just incase they cancel.

i attended the Poa premiere and sum 1 asked devon murray if he woz going 2 collectormania and he said yes its hp themed, but it would b amazing 2 hav dan emma and rupert there. I'm sure showmasters are in the mist of waiting for confirmations from hp guests. if i were you i'd jus save money ne way, just so you dont miss out.

Tomfeltonlover did u meet him when he went to collectormania 3 and if so did you like him cos all the way though i just wanted to slap his slimy smug face ;) that feels better sorry bout that.

Yes bring the HP people i really would like them. My first love has been catered for (Lotr) and so has Buffy so now all i need for the perfect event is ALAN RICKMAN and the other older HP actors (younger ones annoy but i wouldn't say no)

And AChuckz hun don't panic showmasters want HP guests as much as you do and if they could i'm sure they'd tell. Save anyway. Where are u coming from cos u can always book and cancel again and get ur money back

its not getting down there its just that i will have to live on rations til october lol coz this is all the money im getting between then and now and i dont want it to be for nothing lol

Edited by AChuckz

Tomfeltonlover did u meet him when he went to collectormania 3 and if so did you like him cos all the way though i just wanted to slap his slimy smug face ;) that feels better sorry bout that.

Yes bring the HP people i really would like them. My first love has been catered for (Lotr) and so has Buffy so now all i need for the perfect event is ALAN RICKMAN and the other older HP actors (younger ones annoy but i wouldn't say no)

And AChuckz hun don't panic showmasters want HP guests as much as you do and if they could i'm sure they'd tell. Save anyway. Where are u coming from cos u can always book and cancel again and get ur money back

nope i didnt meet him at collectormania he seemed nice at the premiere but his accent does annoy me, hope thats no offence 2 irish ppl coz i like irish ppl but just his accent seems i dunno.....different lol