LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

Andy was fantastic at LFCC, it was my 3rd time meeting him and he was telling me about the newline oscar party :D apparently he had a massive hangover - bless.

But I have to say, however great Andy is, I would preffer Dom for C6 or LFCC2.

It would be great to have Dom and Billy at the same event :P

Imagine there guest talk,it would im sure be hilarious!

Dom, Lij, Viggo, Orli, Miranda, Liv, Ian or Sean 4 C6 or LFCC2.

:lol:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally think SM could work something out with Viggo.

Fans would rather pay £20 to get an autograph and meet him than not meet him at all.

If he thinks about it, if theres no chance of meeting him - people might spend £65 - £90 buying an autograph from a dealer, if he did C6 there would be a set price which would be way below that.

If he wants to please his fans, he should come to C6.

If he thinks about it, attending Collectormania is the smart decision!

He he he is my logic sound or what?! :lol:

Yes very sound Logic. I'm still smiling bout Billy :help: We really should have Dom the madness would be complete can u imagine then being sideby side at the little autograph things it would be mayham. But nice mayham :headscratch:. With Viggo i think we need to find a fan addy and just Beg and beg telling him all the things u just sed Frosty he might come then. AND I WILL BE HEADBUTTED BY HIM 1 DAY!!!

Whats with the Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????????

I realise that LOTR is not everyones cup of tea, but we dont moan that starwars fans are getting 30 guests so why shouldnt we get a few LOTRs guests.

Plus most of them are known for doing other things as well eg Elijah for faculty. Orli for Pirates ect.

So they will appeal to a variety of fans.

Fingers crossed ;)

well you LOTR peeps moan when we moan about not getting any Harry Potter guests we havnt got any YET and we didnt have any last time so you should all be happy and lucky that you have some and you have loads to be fair

R U Kdding, I love Harry Potter.

I would be just as happy if they confirmed some great Harry Potter guests.

In fact I was sure they would have by now.

Im still keeping my fingers crossed, but it doesnt stop me wanting LOTR guests as well.

I realise that LOTR is not everyones cup of tea, but we dont moan that starwars fans are getting 30 guests so why shouldnt we get a few LOTRs guests.

Plus most of them are known for doing other things as well eg Elijah for faculty. Orli for Pirates ect.

Fingers crossed  :D

well you LOTR peeps moan when we moan about not getting any Harry Potter guests we havnt got any YET and we didnt have any last time so you should all be happy and lucky that you have some and you have loads to be fair

I think both of you have misunderstood the comment of Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! as its not moaning at all or I don't believe it is

If you attended the LOTR talk on Sunday 2nd May at C5 then you'd know that is was a joke made by Craig Parker on Harry Sinclair who played Isildur in the fellowship of the ring. Basically it was his only line in the film and they dubbed it with someone elses voice.lol ^_^

Hope that helps stop any misunderstandings :headscratch:

Fingers crossed  :D

I think both of you have misunderstood the comment of Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! as its not moaning at all or I don't believe it is

If you attended the LOTR talk on Sunday 2nd May at C5 then you'd know that is was a joke made by Craig Parker on Harry Sinclair who played Isildur in the fellowship of the ring. Basically it was his only line in the film and they dubbed it with someone elses voice.lol :D

Hope that helps stop any misunderstandings :headscratch:

chuckz - warick davis!!!!

Verne troyer!!!!

both of these are harry potter!!!!

^_^

i'm not here to start a fight, but could moaners please moan in their own thread?!? i like harry potter too, but i stopped coming into this thread for a while because of one moaner who just put down any good said about LOTR. even now i'm not sure about re-joining into the thread because of the amount of arguing.

if theres no thread to moan about too many LOTR guests, go make one. please. i only moan about the potter films in threads about the potter films. (i think i do anyway.) but i dont moan about the lack of guests except in threads about the lack of guests, and then preferably for that particular topic (if this makes sense.) i don't know, but i think not too many lotr ppl moan hugely in other threads - the same respect culd be shown here?

please?

*hides in case of being beaten up*

im sorry but this is anoying me now im not moaing its actualy LOTR peeps who r moaning by saying how star wars have 30 peeps etc im sorry but one Warwick is going as star wars as part of the reunion and verne isnt really harry potter as his voice wasnt even used in the film. You get great stars like billy etc so i am hoping for some big stars myself so dont nsit here and tell me not to moan ok coz im not im just pointing out that you should be lucky to have LOTR peeps ok

thats the line i meen why should we get some LOTR guests, well why shoudlnt we get some hp guests that all im pointing out. i aint moaning or having a go i think you all got the wrong end of the stick

Dont run and hide ^_^ its ok.

Actually there hasn't been any arguing over the past month.

So I think your safe :D

I agree, no one on this thread is saying there should only be LOTR guests, Im all for Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, Star Trek guests etc.

But this is a LOTR request thread, what else do you expect we would be requesting here?!

Lij, Dom, Sean, Viggo, Orli, Miranda, Ian or LIV :headscratch: 4 C^ or LFCC2.

thats the line i meen why should we get some LOTR guests, well why shoudlnt we get some hp guests that all im pointing out. i aint moaning or having a go i think you all got the wrong end of the stick

I think I know exactly what mean :D and fully agree :headscratch:

yeh its ok but i just get the impression from some LOTR fans (only some) taht they are a bit selfish just some posts ive seen in the ast that is like how they havnt got enough guests wen theyve got their fair share i wasnt directing it at anyone its just when peeps say this stuff it annoys me coz we got no guests last time roudn eitehr

im sorry but this is anoying me now im not moaing its actualy LOTR peeps who r moaning by saying how star wars have 30 peeps etc im sorry but one Warwick is going as star wars as part of the reunion and verne isnt really harry potter as his voice wasnt even used in the film. You get great stars like billy etc so i am hoping for some big stars myself so dont nsit here and tell me not to moan ok coz im not im just pointing out that you should be lucky to have LOTR peeps ok

hey mate thats not directed at you specifically, sorry if you took it that way. like i said, 1 - i'm a fan of harry potter myself. 2 - i left this thread some time ago because of the bickering that went on.

i agree the moaning about 30 SW guests should prolly be cut - but do you have to add to it? really, i'm not tryin to be rude and i've had enough of fighting on this place - bout if you think LOTR has too many guests is there any need to butt in and say so?

and yes, we do count ourselves lucky - i for one never expected billy to return so quickly. but if there were a few big harry potter guests i'll be along with you in being grateful.

There really is no need to argue, I think its great that Star Wars people are getting some great guests.

I mean Carrie Fisher, that is kinda amazing.

I would love Harry Potter guests to come, Daniel, Emma, Rupert, Robbie, Maggie, Tom Felton,

Devon Murray, Sean Biggerstaff etc

But I tend to request them in the Harry Potter request threads.

Im happy there are some good LOTR guests attending but I would like it if there were some Harry Potter guests to.

The beauty of these events is that they are not exclusive to any one film or Tv show, they have a wide range of guest, hence there appeal.

But the Harry Potter people are currently filming Goblet of Fire, which is why there havent been any announcement yet - or so im guessing!

You never know what SM have up there sleeves, they might come to LFCC2 instead.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for LOTR and Harry Potter.

Take it easy :D

thats ok lol i think you got the wrong end of the stick

yup i think so too :D

just that i'm so tired of all the fights... i mean, its only august... so many ppl want so many guests and there can only be so many yet theres so much time :D

hell if emma watson was there i'd get her auto for myself. daniel and rupert for a friend of mine. :D :D

ah well.... :P