Land Of The Dead

nightprowler

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Leguizamo, who plays Cholo in George A. Romero's upcoming Zombiemovie "Land of the Dead", talked to IGN about his experience shotting the movie.

Here's what Leguizamo said:

"It was amazing, man. I felt blessed... I just finished… I'm hoping that that's his masterpiece, man. I've really got a lot of high hopes for that flick. I love the man. He's incredible. He's 68 years old and he's got an ageless career. He's at the top of his game. We do all-night shoots, exteriors… He's smoking, drinking tons of coffee...."

The meister of the living dead, George Romero, agreed that he would allow games to be released under his famous Dead trilogy name, and now we have a release date! Read on...

Hip Interactive has followed up its recent deal with Living Dead productions by signing a deal with Kuju to develop games based on renowned director George A Romero's zombie movies.

Romero of course, is best known for the fantastically culty Dawn/Day/Night of the Living Dead and so we'd expect Kuju to lunge straight in there with some fine, gratuitous and visceral zombie slaying action.

The announcement covers the first game in development which is apparently for consoles and PC and will be developed at Kuju's studio in Surrey for release in the financial year ending March 2006. Given that launch window, you'd have to say it's almost a cert for next-generation machines and with a PC version being developed in parallel, it's a fair bet that it'll go straight to Xbox2 with possible PS3 and Revolution versions as well.

Lee Karr is one of the lucky guys, who had the chance to visit the set of George A. Romero's anticipated new Zombie Movie "Land of the Dead". But not only could he visit the set on the 29th of October, he also will appear as one of the Undead in the movie.

.....As we made our way up the sidewalk, with the CN tower and Skydome in the background, we noticed the names on the trailers…The Butcher, Big Daddy, Number 9, Cholo, the producer, the director, and then KNB EFX! We peeked inside and could see extras being made up as zombies! It was an unreal feeling. Just then Greg came out of the trailer and we flagged him down. Greg introduced us to one of the production P.A.'s and she took us to the wardrobe trailer

The wardrobe asst. picked out some truly horrible zombie outfits for us (horrible in a good way that is). At first the pants she gave me were so long I would have to be about 6' 9" to fit in them! She found some a little closer to my length and I was set. My zombie gear consisted of a dingy, brown argyle sweater and some severely stained tan pants. Matt's was a dark grey sweater and dark pants. Now we were ready for makeup!.....

You can read the whole article here..BE WARNED it contains spoilers............. :lol:

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/baps/lotd...td_journal.html

NIGHTPROWLER STRIKES AGAIN!

:lol:

fantastic work - it's just taken me 15 minutes to read through all of that! :wub:

I absolutely cannot f***ing wait for this movie. Any true horror fan is wetting themselves in anticipation for this flick.

Cheers again, Nighty. Your brilliance has no boundaries. :wub:

NIGHTPROWLER STRIKES AGAIN!

:lol:

fantastic work - it's just taken me 15 minutes to read through all of that! :wub:

I absolutely cannot f***ing wait for this movie. Any true horror fan is wetting themselves in anticipation for this flick.

Cheers again, Nighty. Your brilliance has no boundaries. :wub:

Your welcome as always................... :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...