We met tom at da Grand Prix

Blonde_RedheadBabes

Hi we r jenni and simone and we met tom at da grand prix on sunday and he was well nice. We was just sitting there watching da race and jenni heard this voice behind us and she sez to me "eh! i fink dat tom felton is sittin behind us!" and im sayin "NO WAY!!!!!!" an jenni looks around an she squealed and den tom sed hiya to us an he went of 2 get sum drinks and he got us 2 cokes and he was well cool! and he hugged us both and den jenni got a kiss on da cheek.

in ya face tfac!!!!!!

(we went to C3 on da sunday by da way)

Hi we r jenni and simone and we met tom at da grand prix on sunday and he was well nice. We was just sitting there watching da race and jenni heard this voice behind us and she sez to me "eh! i fink dat tom felton is sittin behind us!" and im sayin "NO WAY!!!!!!" an jenni looks around an she squealed and den tom sed hiya to us an he went of 2 get sum drinks and he got us 2 cokes and he was well cool! and he hugged us both and den jenni got a kiss on da cheek.

in ya face tfac!!!!!!

Bet that was a great dream!!!

in ya face tfac!!!!!!

Bet that was a great dream!!!

sory u have to admit thats very funny and u do deserve it since u shoved that in the tfac members' faces so ha di ha di ha!!!!!