Mark Evans

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

I've thought for a while that Mark Evans maybe a red herring. And then when JKR put the question on her website so we could find out if Mark Evans was going to play a part in the future of HP, I knew he was. If he was going to be a big part of the series she would not be able to say so, so it made sense that he was a no body.

Today I see that on her website she has confirmed that Mark Evans was just a name she picked, he is just a background charactor and has nothing to do with the series.

AKA He is not the Half Blood Prince, Harry's brother/cousin or anything else.

Stuart.

yea. i want to know if sirius was alive

JK already answered that question in a recent interview. She said he is definately dead.

That does mean we won't see him again though, I thinkwe will see him through the archway in the MOM.

Amanda

• Showmasters Admin

I agree, I think Sirius will turn up again in some way.

I think the arch in the MoM is a huge clue to the whole series and it may very well be how Harry talks to Sirius.

i laughed so much to jks answer to the mark evans poll.

it was sooo funny! im going on a hunt to find a blonde woman with a goatee!! lmao!!

i wanted one of the other questions answering... i didnt really catchon to the mark evans thing. a lot of people thought him to be important.. but i never did for some reason.

i dont think that we have sen the last of siruis either. their is a rather cryptic answer from jk about the mirror that he gave to harry. something about it not being useful but more useful than you think. so i believe that mirrow has something to do with it too.

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

yea. i want to know if sirius was alive

JK already answered that question in a recent interview. She said he is definately dead.

That does mean we won't see him again though, I thinkwe will see him through the archway in the MOM.

Amanda

damn.

i still think he'll kinda be in the othr books though :ph34r: