Stargate SG1

Jackewing98

Has anybody watched the behind the scenes look at Stargate Atlantis? If so, what did you all think?

The premise of it looks interesting and from what I could tell the team dynamic looked really great.

Spoiler Space

I think the ship which they have purposely for travelling through wormholes etc.. is a neat idea, really looking forward to seeing it in action.

They didn't say why they changed the character of Dr Weir, it would be interesting to see if the original actor just didn't want to do it?

Not too many spoilers, really looking forward to seeing it!

I downloaded the Sneak Peek off the net yesterday, looks like it could be a hit.

I like that the new Stargates are blue and that the puddle jumper (ship that goes through the gate) has its own DHD, very good idea.

As for why Jessica Steen who played Dr Weir in the last 2 episodes of Season 7 isnt playting the part in Atlantis, it could be for any number of reasons, she might have only signed up to play the part in the last 2 episodes and nothing more or she might have signed up to another series which ment she couldnt play the part full time in Atlantis so they had to cast someone else.

Cant wait though, only 5 days to go until the Season 8 Premier of SG-1 and then only a week to wait until the next episode of SG-1 followed straight after by the Premier of Atlantis :lol:

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill