jason isaacs (captain hook- lucius malfoy etc)

martine

would u like to meet him?????  

31 members have voted

1. 1. would u like to meet him?????

• yes
    • no
    • i don't have an oppinion

he played in a lot of movies like the patriot , harry potter and the chamber of secrets, resident evil, event horizon etc.... and is becomming captain hook in p.j hogans peter pan.

as a BIG fan of him i was just curious if you people would like to meet him if he would be a guest at a collectormania event (yes, this is a hint showmasters :) )

thanx all.

it's good to hear i'm not alone in this one. and yes both tom and jason would be really really cool. i herad that he's a nice bloke with a goodsence of humor and yes it's very hard to find his real autograph and not pay a fortune for it, so it would be great if he attended now or in the near future. (please showmasters)

Oh and the poster? i have that one to except it's not a poster but a vynil / plastic??? banner from the cinema where i work :) its 1 by 2 meters or something .

oh yes he'd be very nice to meet *grins*.

I've got that 6ft poster aswell, cost me a mighty fine bundle but it's worth it as it is a gorgeous poster. I've seen people paying a substantial amount more for that poster though. I wanted to take it with me for Draco to sign last time, but my BF went on and on at me not to take it as it would be annoying to carry around that i didnt.....

woehoe!! 21 and counting.....

as far as i know he plays mr darling and hook ,but i'm not entirely sure. you can see pictures and adsof the movie at www.imdb.com it's a site with loads of info for you about almost every movie there is.

p.s

i got the poster for free. ^-^ but i saw someone at a fantasy fair once who paid 75 euro's for it. it would have been me if i hadn't got it from my boss.

as far as i know he plays mr darling and hook ,but i'm not entirely sure. you can see pictures and adsof the movie at www.imdb.com it's a site with loads of info for you about almost every movie there is.

p.s

i got the poster for free. ^-^ but i saw someone at a fantasy fair once who paid 75 euro's for it. it would have been me if i hadn't got it from my boss

You lucky bugger! I paid bout £50 for mine and its not even mint condition! Worth it tho! There was one at C3 for £300!!!!!! :unsure:

Oh, and thanx for the website! I'll go look now!

just watched pirates of the caribbean trailer OMG I HAVE TO C IT!!! it looks really good, is it already out? it says at the end july 9th but it mite have changed i havent heard it advertised much... but OMG it looks really good