Andy Serkis is the best!

Shifaka

It has been a huge ambition of mine to meet the awesome talent that is Andy Serkis since watching Two Towers. Thank you Show Masters for making this ambition into a reality!

Living on the Isle of Wight, we normally miss out on these opportunities but I'm just relieved that I read about it in time!

The oscars missed the one star who truly deserved recognition for his work and the captivating voices of Gollum/Smeagol. I hope that Collectormania3 enables Andy to realise how much the fans admire him (that worth any oscar!).

Andy is the only star for me but my friend is a huge Orlando Bloom fan and is dying to know if he will be making an appearance?

See ya on Saturday and thanks once again :vader:

Yeah he's a good actor, it's great that he's going to be there.

But it would be AMAZINGif Orlnado Bloom was there, cos' he's great as well!!

I can't wait to meet Billy Boyd, I just love Pippin, he's amazing!! (and so is Billy, obviously)

Can't wait to meet the characters from Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings!!!!

Sophie xx

Hi Bright Star

Thanks for your message. For some insane reason I am not permitted to send e-mails via this message board so the only way I could reply is to post another message and hope that you read it!

I live in Ryde and work in Sandown, I'm guessing you have been to the IoW (only islanders tend to call it that!) before!

What days are you attending the convention, we are travelling up on Friday and spending Saturday there?

Hope you read this ;)

I have to say, Andy was definatly the highlight my day...lots of hugs and hissing "My Precious" in my ear....well all I can say is.....I knew he was great before I met him- now he well and truly won't get rid off me.

Thanks Andy for being there for all of us to meet. See yousoon!

Andy was one of the best guests there. He was so eager to do Gollum impressions and happy to chat regardless of the amount of people queuing for him. The poor guy must have been tired of signing stuff but he never showed it.

LOTR Fan

Indeed, Andy was fantastic, very gracious, very patient, and a real pleasure to talk to. Also his Gollum performance at the panel before the showing of the Two Towers was absolutely breathtaking. I hope he'll come back to a future Collectormania.