ATTENTION HOUDINIA!!!!!!!!

vamps!

Oi oi ya tart LOL, how are ya huns, not spoken for a while, hope your doing well.

I have gone and lost the link to your website, you know the *ahem* SERKIS one, can you email me a link to it, assuming you have still got the website.

Ta muchly huns.

Love

Vamps

xXx

Oi oi ya tart LOL, how are ya huns, not spoken for a while, hope your doing well.

I have gone and lost the link to your website, you know the *ahem* SERKIS one, can you email me a link to it, assuming you have still got the website.

Ta muchly huns.

Love

Vamps

xXx

oi oi back at ya! ;) the website link is currently forwarded to andy's official site (i finally got the access codes to do this :wub: ) hopefully i can construct a new one soon. i've not been online much lately but will hopefully be around more over the next week as i'm not working. mark and me went to disneyland paris on friday. so magical, it was liking being a kid again! will try to scan piccies asap as we look rather cool with tiger ears and painted tiger faces :P you must take the kids one day if you havn't already. hope you're all ok, sorry i didn't see you guys after the howard shore performance. off to see derren brown again next monday (managed to get a box at the palace theatre - at least i can avoid being picked to go on stage if i'm in a box :wub: ). i recommend you watch the live seance on channel 4 tomorrow night. i guarantee you'll be impressed! see you really soon i hope.

HOUDINIA

Ta muchly huns.

Love

Vamps

xXx

oi oi back at ya! :wub: the website link is currently forwarded to andy's official site (i finally got the access codes to do this :wub: ) hopefully i can construct a new one soon. i've not been online much lately but will hopefully be around more over the next week as i'm not working. mark and me went to disneyland paris on friday. so magical, it was liking being a kid again! will try to scan piccies asap as we look rather cool with tiger ears and painted tiger faces :wub: you must take the kids one day if you havn't already. hope you're all ok, sorry i didn't see you guys after the howard shore performance. off to see derren brown again next monday (managed to get a box at the palace theatre - at least i can avoid being picked to go on stage if i'm in a box :wub: ). i recommend you watch the live seance on channel 4 tomorrow night. i guarantee you'll be impressed! see you really soon i hope.

HOUDINIA

Hey babe, I was planning on watching Derren Brown tmorrow actually more out of curiosity than anything. And why do you not want to get stuck in a box??? I thought that kind of thing was right up your street.

I can't believe you went to Disneyland Paris, thats cool. We will be taking the kids at some point, but I'm waiting for Harry to get a bit older. At the moment I don't see the point as he is a little young and on top of that he has to have his own passport, and since kids his age are alays changing looks, I don't see the point of gettign him one just yet.

I'm sorry we didn't get to go for a drink as well, but everyone I was with were starving, we hadn't eaten all day, so we decided to go and walk round London for an hour trying to find a restaurant. Ended up in a french restaurant near Covent Garden, very nice it was too.

How cool is that, your website being linked with Andy's official website, can't wait to see it, let me know if you need any help with it. I'll hopefully see you at the meet on 19th June if your going. If not, maybe we can arrange to get together over the summer or something.

Catch ya later huns

Vamps

xxx

Ps hello kenny!!!!!!!!!! Is Houdinia still working you hard???????? LOL Bless him

Ta muchly huns.

Love

Vamps

xXx

oi oi back at ya! ;) the website link is currently forwarded to andy's official site (i finally got the access codes to do this :lol: ) hopefully i can construct a new one soon. i've not been online much lately but will hopefully be around more over the next week as i'm not working. mark and me went to disneyland paris on friday. so magical, it was liking being a kid again! will try to scan piccies asap as we look rather cool with tiger ears and painted tiger faces :lol: you must take the kids one day if you havn't already. hope you're all ok, sorry i didn't see you guys after the howard shore performance. off to see derren brown again next monday (managed to get a box at the palace theatre - at least i can avoid being picked to go on stage if i'm in a box :D ). i recommend you watch the live seance on channel 4 tomorrow night. i guarantee you'll be impressed! see you really soon i hope.

HOUDINIA

Hey babe, I was planning on watching Derren Brown tmorrow actually more out of curiosity than anything. And why do you not want to get stuck in a box??? I thought that kind of thing was right up your street.

I can't believe you went to Disneyland Paris, thats cool. We will be taking the kids at some point, but I'm waiting for Harry to get a bit older. At the moment I don't see the point as he is a little young and on top of that he has to have his own passport, and since kids his age are alays changing looks, I don't see the point of gettign him one just yet.

I'm sorry we didn't get to go for a drink as well, but everyone I was with were starving, we hadn't eaten all day, so we decided to go and walk round London for an hour trying to find a restaurant. Ended up in a french restaurant near Covent Garden, very nice it was too.

How cool is that, your website being linked with Andy's official website, can't wait to see it, let me know if you need any help with it. I'll hopefully see you at the meet on 19th June if your going. If not, maybe we can arrange to get together over the summer or something.

Catch ya later huns

Vamps

xxx

Ps hello kenny!!!!!!!!!! Is Houdinia still working you hard???????? LOL Bless him

lol indeed i AM working him hard. he's an absolute star and has basically been a housekeeper for a few weeks.

we were in covent garden too, well, drury lane (nearby). went to Sarastro. they have live opera and chamber music. very weird as the restarant is really tiny and done up like a theatre... except we were dining in the stage area! walked to the hotel with kenny dressed in a huge scottish flag singing "caledonia you're calling me"

off out tonight with a bunch of people for birthday dinner so i'll catch ya soon ;)

HOUDINIA