Red Dwarf Guests

IErisedMalfoy

hey, my first post! um... :pyth:

i've met craig charles at a book signing in liverpool *yay* and bumped into him by my morning bus stop! that was just before series 6 came out, bless. he wouldn't tell me anything about it though! :firedevil:

i would cut of my right arm to meet all five of them (yes, i'm excluding hatty haydridge and chloe annett... i didn't think she was *that* well cast for kochanski...). to see them all together would be great!

hey, my first post! um... :pyth:

i've met craig charles at a book signing in liverpool *yay* and bumped into him by my morning bus stop! that was just before series 6 came out, bless. he wouldn't tell me anything about it though! :firedevil:

i would cut of my right arm to meet all five of them (yes, i'm excluding hatty haydridge and chloe annett... i didn't think she was *that* well cast for kochanski...). to see them all together would be great!

ooooh thats sooooooooo koooooooooooool

so welcome to the boards!!!!! where ya from?????

I agree, I didn't think she really suited the part. Actually I didn't think either of them did, if that makes sense at all, so I guess it was just the character I had a problem with. Still, wouldn't mind meeting them....hint hint :D

• 4 weeks later...