Marv Wolfman - Not Attending Friday

***I may have completely missed an official announcement on this and if I have I apologise to SM and the admin team***

I found out on Wednesday morning through an admin comment (thank you!) that Marv Wolfman was no longer attending Friday. As of yet no action has been taken to change the website and he is still showing as in attendance on Friday. I've also not seen any form of partial-cancellation thread letting fans know so here it is! This has been confirmed via Marv's own FB page that, even though he had made every attempt to get there even for a few hours, it was not possible to attend. 

I'm letting people know as 1) SM are still selling Friday tickets with invalid guest promotion. For some people, like myself, Marv will be the main reason for attending the show (if not the only reason!) 2) fans can make prior arrangements to get books signed by witnesses or other visitors on alternative days but need to be made aware of this issue in advance, usually helps. 3) if people cant or dont want to make alternative arrangement they can at least leave books at home without having to carry them around all day for no reason.