Latest Comic Guest Announcement - MARV WOLFMAN

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Comic Guest Announcement - Marv Wolfman 

Marv-_Wolfman-_LFCC-2017.jpg

Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Crisis On Infinite Earths, Teen Titans, Blade, Tomb Of Dracula, Nova

Marv Wolfman has created more characters that have gone on to television, animation, movies, videogames and toys than any other comics creator since Stan Lee. 

At Marvel, Marv was writer-creator of BLADE, THE VAMPIRE HUNTER, BULLSEYE, BLACK CAT, NOVA CORPS and many others. At DC, Marv co-created THE NEW TEEN TITANS, DEATHSTROKE, VIGILANTE and dozens more. The Titans have starred in two successful cartoon shows and will become a live-action series in 2018. Cyborg, of the Titans, will be in the upcoming Justice League movies as well as his own feature in 2020. Deathstroke will be starring in the upcoming Batman movie, and it has just been announced that Nightwing will be getting his own movie.

Marv also writes animation and videogames. His script for EPIC MICKEY 2 for Disney was nominated for a Writer’s Guild award. His non-fiction history book, HOMELAND, THE ILLUSTRATED HISTORY OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL won the National Jewish Book award. His novel, SUPERMAN RETURNS won the Scribe Award for best novelization, and his book, ARKHAM KNIGHT” also received a Scribe nomination. In 2011, Marv was inducted into the Eisner Hall Of Fame.

Marv is married to his lovely wife, Noel, and has a wonderful daughter, Jessica, from his first marriage.

http://www.marvwolfman.com/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord of House Tyrell said:

Awesome!!!

Do comic guests cost anything if you want something signed? I'd assume so but please let me know so I can plan for the event :lol: Deathstroke is one of my favourite DC characters and the best villain of Arrow!! ^_^

Comic guests don't usually charge for signatures. SM will usually add that if they know, though I believe there has been the rare one or two over the years that have made a small charge.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1