Break The Bank

rogue_entity

Nobody period !

Well nobody alive that is lol The way I Iook at it is I cant really justify spending out more than say £30 for a autograph after all what am I going to do with it ? Bung it in a folder where it wont see the light of day again for 6 months lol I could put it up on a wall how ever I currently have 110 10x8" in my stairs ( which is the best place as there is no direct sunlight ) how ever to put one up I have to take one down and since they are all Doctor Who related I couldn't think of anyone from Dr Who that I would pay more than £30 for to put up there !

That's just my opinion :)

Some people I know couldn't justify a fiver for an autograph; it depends on your level of devotion. Some people will do extraordinary things to meet their heroes; be it queuing for hours to get a brief glimpse, travelling thousands of miles or forking out money to be up close and personal.

I could not justify paying £50 on a night out just on alcohol with nothing but a hangover as a memory. I could not validate nealry £10 for a packet of 20 cigarettes which can shorten your life. At least with an autograph or photograph you have a physical memory

Nobody period !

Well nobody alive that is lol The way I Iook at it is I cant really justify spending out more than say £30 for a autograph after all what am I going to do with it ? Bung it in a folder where it wont see the light of day again for 6 months lol I could put it up on a wall how ever I currently have 110 10x8" in my stairs ( which is the best place as there is no direct sunlight ) how ever to put one up I have to take one down and since they are all Doctor Who related I couldn't think of anyone from Dr Who that I would pay more than £30 for to put up there !

That's just my opinion :)

Some people I know couldn't justify a fiver for an autograph; it depends on your level of devotion. Some people will do extraordinary things to meet their heroes; be it queuing for hours to get a brief glimpse, travelling thousands of miles or forking out money to be up close and personal.

I could not justify paying £50 on a night out just on alcohol with nothing but a hangover as a memory. I could not validate nealry £10 for a packet of 20 cigarettes which can shorten your life. At least with an autograph or photograph you have a physical memory

I don't drink or smoke so I'm totally with you on that one.