Who Didn't You Meet ?

I wish I had gone back and seen Lawrence before going home, i also wish i met Craig Parker and I wish I had said hello to Sala, I wish I had seen that sex god Showmaster Jason, I so wanted to give him a bug bye.

I wish I had met grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr actually thats about it, oh I wanna meet the dude that created Budwesier....................ooohps wrong place to post this LOL

I wish I had seen that sex god Showmaster Jason, I so wanted to give him a bug bye.

Yeah - I'd have liked to see you give him a bug bye too - then I might know what one was!!!!

I don't regret not seeing anybody, but I really do wish I'd bought me a Living Dead Doll now!!!

I wish I had seen that sex god Showmaster Jason, I so wanted to give him a bug bye.

Yeah - I'd have liked to see you give him a bug bye too - then I might know what one was!!!!

I don't regret not seeing anybody, but I really do wish I'd bought me a Living Dead Doll now!!!

LOL ooooooooooooooooooohps trust you to spot that LOL. Well I'm getting tired now and for some reason B's and H's are starting to look the same and no I'm not drinking, well only tea anyways OLL.

Hmmmmmmmm a bug bye.................sounds kinda scary don't it? What i meant to say was a hug bye!!!!!!!!!

I did'nt meet Vamps or Jez on the Sunday.  Probably because they were still in bed recovering from the night before!  :angry:  :D  :unsure:

Oh well, now you dont see them, now your not getting puppy eyes!!

:unsure:

Puppy eyes???? Whats that supposed to mean?

I did'nt meet Vamps or Jez on the Sunday. Probably because they were still in bed recovering from the night before! :unsure::D:unsure:

We were up and in shopping centre by 10am on the Sunday, neither of us with a hangover actually!!!!!!!!!