My piccies..

Amanda, thanks alot for the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda, thanks alot for the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tish !!!!!

no problem been hanging on to them for a while ;o)

did you get to the DH listening party? did I see you? was totally out of it lol hysterical hehhe but at least I've learnt to be

semi normal now when I meet him - had a lot of practice with Darren and Craig this weekend

see my photos ..

My Webpage

and my review ...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/darkwitch...170.html#cutid1

sorry peeps off topic Darren Hayes stuff.

xxx

Edited by Scheherezade

Your pics with Craig are really good, wasnt he just the best, bless him :D

thanks ;o)

umm yeah!!! <thud!>

he is sooo different from Haldir,

all wild and wacky and hilarious and adorable... woooof!!!

why do I get all hot and bothered around black -haired men with blue eyes..???

you just drown when you look into those blue blues framed with sooty black lashes.

I'm learning to cope, I was so proud of myself this weekend. I was actually able to speak to him and Darren Hayes this weekend

and made sense I think ?!??

Your pics with Craig are really good, wasnt he just the best, bless him :lol:

thanks ;o)

umm yeah!!! <thud!>

you just drown when you look into those blue blues framed with sooty black lashes.

I'm learning to cope, I was so proud of myself this weekend. I was actually able to speak to him and Darren Hayes this weekend

:lol: not sure i made any sense when i chatted to him :rolleyes:

Your pics with Craig are really good, wasnt he just the best, bless him ;)

thanks ;o)

umm yeah!!! <thud!>

:D not sure i made any sense when i chatted to him :D

I think he'll forgive us ;)

damn why didn;t I say how nervous I was - some girl got a hug from him for that!!!

SOB !!! ;)

*makes mental note, must tell all (sexy) guests i am nervous when meeting them so that i get a big hug* :D

ahh well last year I just asked Lij, Dom, Sean and Andy and got one ;o)

its just Craig was that much more gorgeous I couldn't think let alone ask xxx

Hey Tish !!!!!

did you get to the DH listening party? did I see you? was totally out of it lol hysterical hehhe but at least I've learnt to be

semi normal now when I meet him - had a lot of practice with Darren and Craig this weekend

see my photos ..

My Webpage

and my review ...

xxx

No I didn't! You met him then lol. Nice! :lol:

Hey Tish !!!!!

see my photos ..

My Webpage

and my review ...

xxx

No I didn't! You met him then lol. Nice! :D

yeah getting embarrased now - i must stop asking for naughtigraphs I have about 5 now.

must do the cool thing and stand knowingly and look on fondly at the other fans who've been waiting for ages.

I feel soo greedy!! but i do want to hug him and have a word or two occasionally ;o)