Pictures

rel

Not all of them.....I didn't get a camera till very late so I missed most of the people I wanted to take costume pics of. Ah well nevermind everyone must post theres on the forum so I can look at them instead

willnliz.JPG

'Mister Turner' and 'Miss Swann' aka Me and JaY(Gears?!?!) on the Sunday

liz.JPG

Me brandishing my flintlock pistol (I apologise to all the people I 'shot' that day....the gun made me a bit power mad :gorgeous: )

demoniceowyn.JPG

I'm not sure how obvious it is in that picture but Eowyn's eyes are glowing a paticularly lovely shade of demonic red in the origanal B)

etc.JPG

Moi and rather brilliantly costumed Eowyn and Faramir I ambushed. I apologise to Faramir for not being able to guess her costume at first!!

jake.JPG

Jake Lloyd. Please tell me I wasn't the only one who got the urge to go into 'Auntie' mode, pinch his cheek and tell him how much he'd grown???

craig.JPG

Group shot of me, Elli, Naomi, Gemma and Mo! And, of course the lovely Craig Parker

lie.JPG

Mo and her brilliant t-shirt!

raypark.JPG

The lovely Mr. Ray Park!

parker.JPG

The equally lovely Mr. Craig Parker!

naomi.JPG

Naomi as Arwen :)

Edited by rel

So long as I wasn't the only one! *imagines Jake Lloyds reaction and snerks*

Thanks for the hair compliment....it looks kinda orange in some of them though!

Thank you m'dear! And yes Craig does look very yummy doesn't he? *drool*

Sorry Sam that was me....wish you could see the origanal you look like the Child of Satan your eyes are glowing such a bright red!! In fact in all my pics your eyes are glowing red.....hmmm......your not the Child/Bride/Second cousin once removed of Satan are ya? :lol:

Ahhh naruwen you look ok, oh and i got a pic of craig trying on your helmet either yesterday or sunday, i think it was yesterday. YEY i got my anatomy assignment in 2 minutes before the deadlne at 2 o'clock, and craigs looking not just scrummy in thos pics but s.e.x.y.lol fangirl mo there. :D