Thank you showmasters for making my dream come true + negatives

So as title thank you showmasters for giving me the gratest weekend ever and allowing me to meet some amazing guests, some amazing voluntears, some amazing stalls and amazing people.

I got everything I needed done and not only that but all done by the Saturday ;)

I would like to say huge thank you to all the voluntears all the ones I met did shomasters proud even if showmasters didn't do them proud, big thank you to the crew working the prop shoot section on Friday they made my day a lot of fun and easier by remembering me ;) extra things like that make things amazing. Also a big we'll done to the young lady who worked RDA's queue on the Friday she didn't stop all day and kept cheerful every time I saw her.

I couldn't believe how amazing the guests were this year everyone I met I have a story to tell and will last with me forever.

Ok negatives first the gold queue Friday was abismol there were people with YALC thIckets queuing for 30 seconds and going in why gold pass holders were left out side I'm also even more poser give I saw the regular que start to go in before the golds. I will say this was sorted by the Saturday and in mo piñon went like a dream so well done jason and team on fixing that.

Second knowledge every voluntear was amazing but never had correct info to elaborate I tired to use my gold pass auto voucher to be told I don't no what these are I don't know if can except. This was sorted in the end but should never have been like this I also saw some one use the auto vouchers on Saturday and used both together which I was told you couldn't do on this forum. I do not blame the voluntears I blame showmasters for not getting this info out to people!!!

And last one for me the Diamond pass goodies, let me say first I didn't expect much but I expected better. The T-shirt for Chrustoper Lloyds I was so pleased with at first loved the front then I saw the back OMG nothing like blatant advertising ruined a great t-shirt then the ?Bill Paxton ones wow 2 prints that are so bad quality and pixelated you can barely tell its him or pac man a kids badge and what I can only think is was meant to be a patch but i really don't no this thing is so bad I nearly left it in the bin in the gold room.

Overall I loved my diamond passes they made my weekend and I thank showmasters for them and giving me the opportunity I just think you either need to drop the little extras or work on them a lot more

I wanted to end on a good note and to say to Jason and to all Showmasters staff thank you for everything and thank you for some of the gratest memories of my life as that is what all of this is all about in the end!

• Like 1