Praise for Showmastters

For me the weekend was fantastic. Friday got in the queue at 1pm and was in my 1.30pm. That day we wandered and got used to the set up and just had a look around. It was actually pretty cool that day and not as full as expected.

Saturday arrived in queue at 8am and was in by 920, which again was pretty good. I personally had two Neve and a Bill photo shoot and Neve autograph. Got every every thing I needed.

I did my scream outfit and she was more than happy to stab me haha. Queuing for photos was a bit squished in some places. I managed to jump to the front on my last shoot as it clashed with a talk. Perfect. Got my auto too and she wasn't busy so I got to hae a little chat with her. :). My friend then had four shoots that all overlapped. Seemed like it would be a disaster but no all the staff saw this and put us to the front. Only just made it to two but fortunately I can run and I'm sorry to anyone I may have hit in the process. After all that everything got done ad we left after the talk at six.

Sunday we arrived at around ten and basically walked straight in...winner. Legged it for vqs, got Bill, Hayley and RDA. Got three other queued autos pretty quick. Went to Bill and was surprised at no queue. Went upstairs and waited to be able to queue for Hayley, bless her as I think she was tired but got through so fast. Went out for some food came back to look around and then at the end and went for RDA, slow guy haha, and in the end asked another con attendee to get the auto for us will I have was awesome by the way. All in all we got everything we came for plus more. Did the Sci Fi thing too.

Good points,

Every guest met were great and the variety was brill, and an actor called Robert saw our Ncis cosplay and lover it and we chatted and got a photo.

While the lines were bad they weren't to bad. Every staff person we spoke to had answers and we're always smiling.

THE FREAKING RAPTOR AND JURASSIC WORLD GUY. OMG AWESOME AND I MANAGED TO SNAG THE DINOSAUR AND IT IS MY HOTEL ROOM RIGHT NOW.

All the stalls were brill.

Couple of not bad things but can work on for next year as thiS was a hard venue and big but, better than Earls Court.

Put the autos more together please maybe two floors above each othet and then there would be more room for queues and people aren't going here there and every where.

Do the same for photos. We had four clashes nearly all at the same and on three different flours. Lifts were always full, you physically couldn't run anywhere. The stairs while good were annoying as some weren't allowing you up or down even though the stairs where there to use.

While it was hot it wasn't overelly bad. The photo part clashing was the worst. After the running I was literally falling apart lol. But also I was dressed for the heat and everyday the weather outside was very not so no wonder it was a bit warm.

Overall an amazing event, just a shame I didn't have more money to spend haha.

Until next year.

Also Showmastersee don't look at the bad points as bad, look at them as a way forward.

Also a lot of people always want to complain about something the hasn't gone the way they wanted, take it on the chin as yet again it was BRILLIANT.

I had an amazing time too. And for me everything worked out nicely, I had a gold pass and diamond passes for Sigourney, Michael Gambon and Christopher Lloyd. I'm more into autographs than personal photoshoots so I didn't have any clashes with those...and the only photos I did were with the diamond pass guests I had + Richard Dean Anderson & Michael J. Fox DeLorean...so the queues for me went pretty smoothly.

Only time I had to really queue for an autograph (longer than 45 minutes) was for Sigourney Weaver and Bill Paxton (and for Bill it was only because he showed up 30 minutes late...but I forgave him because he's precious :D )

The staff&crew were nice and helpful...thank you so much for your patience!

The atmosphere was nice and I saw happy people around me. it's so nice to watch people come out from the photoshoots holding their photos with a huge grin on their faces :D

I still cannot believe I have met and talked with Sigourney Weaver. Gah.

All the guests I met were wonderful and I have so many great memories from this weekend.

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 1