Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well....

theres a gig thats not advertised anywhere, its on the 28th of August inbetween leeds and reading. its at a place called rock city, only problem is that its in nottingham...

but! this is a gig that isnt advertised anywhere!!!! and it gives time to plan and get money etc...

so there ya go, my news! :P

hope its good enough lol

lol well....

theres a gig thats not advertised anywhere, its on the 28th of August inbetween leeds and reading. its at a place called rock city, only problem is that its in nottingham...

but! this is a gig that isnt advertised anywhere!!!! and it gives time to plan and get money etc...

so there ya go, my news! :D

hope its good enough lol

Thats PERFECT :wub::wub: Wow Im so happy I can go to that one, its perfect I would have just got back from holiday on the 13th- how ideal!

OMG I luv you Holly! *hugs* :wub::D

I can see Lauri with you both yaaaaaaaay!!! :D:P:blush::lol:

I knew they had to do another one but I didnt know I wouldnt have to wait long and if its not advertised it may be fairly less packed and we can go Lauri hunting again!!

*bounces* :D

awwww glad youre happy Clare!!!

even though im talking to you on msn ill post here too!

well i hope we can all go, my mum wants to come with me to this one... :P weird...

ok, so all i need to do is find out about tix etc!

*bounces too*

oh and *hugs back*

cmon Katie, where are you????

I can't go!!!!! I live in bloody Nottingham too!!!!!!! Im going to a huge LOTR con over that weekend- Im only just coming to terms with not going to rock city :(

Lifes so crappy :(:(

:P Ooooh we soooo have to go together!! :( This is annoying, dont feel blue Katie- I know exactly how you feel, just think what I thought they'll do a load of gigs im sure they will..... :unsure:

*Hugs* I so know how you feel....where is the lotr con- maybe we could manage to do both? cos we all love lotr in here too right?

its in London!!! I was semi thinking about coming back for the nite to see them but its out of the question really but now my thoughts are being turned to them playing in scotland week before they do rock city :unsure: crazy really- i doubt i will beable to go though :P

Im trying so so hard to see it but it keeps stopping at the same plave like 10 secs in! but i got to say what i can actually make out of Lauri yesss indeed he looks HOT!!! :lol::wub:

mmmm eyeliner, black clothes and feathers- the way a man should look!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Im not giving up on this ive saved it to my favourites! Thanks for the link Katie *hgs* :P

hey guys

awww is there ever gonna be a time when we can ALL go? lol :rolleyes:

oh dear...:(

ah well new video looks.....errmmm.....droolworthy! :wub:

i love his clothes!!!!!! :D

ta muchly for the link!

how screwy is that? you living IN nottingham and all... :uhoh:

but yeah were all lotr fans too so i know how you feel :P

Im so pissed about not going to rock city though :angry: I couldn't believe it was the same weekend as the lotr thing- whats worse is that so is Leeds and Reading, so theres no way im gonna see them for a hell of a long while!!!! :o

Just thought i would let you know that Rock city has not been confirmed officaly by the Rasmus site yet- I do believe its been a rumour date for a very long while now, so it cud be cancelled last minute as they are doing Leeds and Reading the day before and after the rock city date.

Anyway im off to watch the Guilty vid again :wub:

Those clips look goooood Katie- still cant watch it from the link- my computer must have a built in anti-drool system or something dammit! Im not giving up though!!

We will go to a gig together ok?! We have to...Its just really sad how we cant seem to at the moment :wub:

You guys are going soooo sooon! Im actually real excited for you now- i cant be too sad cos my lauri hunting is just prosponed- not cancelled any more!

Ooooh i'm listening to not like the other girls- *sigh* his voice :angry:

without doubt we will go soon lol

I can't believe your comp still won't play it, that so sucks :angry:

You know ready for the gig im having my hair done hopfully this week- Im having it done black and then blue underneath hehehehe can't wait lol

Im sure they will play it as they are selling tix already but my personal opinion is that if they do cancel it will be because they are doing Leeds and Reading. Which if they do and they change the date- i will be kinda happy cus then I can go lol

Don't worry Clare im sure they will play it :angry:

Ok ok *calms down a bit* I hope they do, i really do! But if they change the date that means all three of us can go together! (or am i now completely confused?!) :o:wub:

Ok whatever happens I am seing Lauri- i dont care, even if i have to fly over to Finland! But i wont camp outside his house.......unless i get desperate! dont want to force him out of his house again do we? :angry::lol:

lmao I so said that to me mum...if i don't see them again soon im gonna have to go to Finland lol, she was like Ok Kate what ever :P

Just for ref heres some more pics of his old house lol....not that we are gonna camp outside at all hehehe :P

TheRasmus111.jpg

TheRasmus120.jpg

TheRasmus119.jpg

TheRasmus118.jpg