Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

you do make me chuckle david :D I do usually buy online infact.....im sure i bought that cd online. Maybe it was alittle more cuz I got Lauri with it hehehehe ( like ya said in me dreams eh? :D )

inmylife12.jpg

post-90766-1086367037.jpg

post-90766-1083185980.jpg

and another chest shot one :P:wub:

post-90766-1080230173.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm i suppose but he does look tasty in the piccie- im sure no-one would notice if i had a nibble......... :P sounds bad! :D

The rasmus can have an imaginary female for you to enjoy, we'll call her- Gertrude ok.....so there you are now you can imagine her how you like....

Gertrude the female section from the rasmus (as if Lauri wasnt enough) :wub:

• Moderators

Lauri's lovely ... but I think I'd get killed by you if I stole him off any of you :lol:

Gerturde? really? lol I think I'll stick with the Angels :angel::blush:

U nibbling on Lauri? I won't even think about it lol But I think he'd notice if parts of him were missing :lol:

awwwwww bless thats so sweet :D

Im not thinking of nibbling Lauri no more...i like him whole and just the way he is now :D

hot , sweaty and dam right gorgeous.....to my fellow girls..just look at those eyes ;)

hair16.jpg

it's too late for him.

the worms will eventually control his mind, and ultimately his body.

WORMS!!!! good god!!! well if they are gonna take over his mind, i suppose thats ok just as long as they are saying

" Go find KATIE...MARRY HER " lmfaoooooooooooo

awww Clare im getting so excited now. I can't wait to see them esp our Lauri . I keep listening to a cd ive got of them playing Live and boy its getting me sooo excited :D

Edited by KT171

you people are mad!

i come back and the threads gone on about 2 pages! :help:

weve only got like 12 days!!!! woohoo!

oh, are you guys taking cameras? cos i want to but i dont wanna blind the band with the flash :D

i so need a camera phone!

Im so excited too.......but just in case the worst should happen will you girls take piccies when your there and post them here for me? Its times like these I hate living in the SW :huh: I sooooooo want to go, listening to our Lauri too now and i neeeeed to see him!

But if I dont this time Im going to start arranging for the next one asap, like now! :P

:lol::lol: ......Lauri!

• Moderators
You know worms are brighter then you think lol, how do you not know i told them to say that hehehehe

See its part of my master plan :huh:

:lol: I doubt the worms are THAT clever u know ... :P

Unless, of course, they're Lauri-loving worms and then it'd ALL make sense :lol: