SW Guest Announcement

Guest WaterBoy

Hi

Just when you thought all guests had been announced, I have found out about two more....

Mark Richards

The former editor of the hightly successful Star Wars fanzine Deltasource will be at the event on Friday. Deltasource was voted fanzine of the month several times by SFX and was a great source of original SW fiction. Mark is a former crewer of SM and was crew during C3, when he sat with Mr John Rhys Davies. It is unknown whether Mark will be siging autographs, but he would like to make it quite clear that Elijah is NOT staying over at his flat.

Derek Tate

What more can be said about this pillar of SW and Cult TV...? The Tate Derek is a film instuition whose DVD collection is only rivalled by his wit. A long time associate of SM, he has been part of many events at various locales. He also has a copy of videotape of a certain SM on the Big Breakfast television programme....maybe a screening has to be organised sometime....

Both of these gentlemen and wonderful and decent people who have introduced me to this mad world to which I am now addicted. (In other words: its all their fault!)

Paul

**Stop Press**

Another SW fan guest announcement

Lady Vader

This lass from London will be visiting the event on Friday and Saturday. Famous for "stalking" Hayden Christensonsonson and also for little happening regarding the SW film studios. She is also responsible for organising many SW fan events. SW Fan Royalty.

Paul