A BIG Thank You to Debbie & Jack + the crew at Carrie's signin

I just wanted to give a big thanks to a couple of crew members who really helped me out today.

Firstly Debbie who offered to look after my big A1 poster file for an hour and a half so that I didn't have to spend all of that time stood with it outside Carrie's booth this morning. It was simply too big to carry around and it meant that I could get all of the other autographs that I wanted in the mean time!

So I got Carries autograph on my poster in the morning but annoyingly the paint pen really cocked up on me and the signature she did just looked awful. She tried to go over it to make it look nice, but it just ended up a mess. At the time I thought that I could live with it, but I couldn't stop thinking about how disappointed I was with it for the next couple of hours. Anyway I went back and explained this to Jack who couldn't have been more helpful. He rounded up the relevant senior members of staff for me who all took a look decided that it wasn't good enough and that I could have another autograph on my poster. So they let me in at the front for Carries second signing and I got a lovely bold signature at the top (above the dodgy one below):

carriesig.jpg

There were a few other crew members who I chatted to while I waited for the second signing but I didn't catch their names. Suffice to say everyone on the crew team were awesome people who were easy to chat to and an absolute credit to Showmasters. And guys you'll be happy to see that I even managed to remove the dodgy Carrie sig with a bit of lighter fluid and lots of patience!

fixedsig.jpg

So thanks again you guys rock!

Edited by jaythree
  • Like 6