Power Rangers & Thank You Showmasters

Showmasters have been getting alot of negative feedback on here recently so i wanted to write on the forums and say to Showmasters a big thanks for LFCC.

Yes it was packed but come on people look at the guest list did you expect any less.

I had a long, tiring and expensive weekend but it lived up to my expectations and i loved it.

I purchased the Early Bird tickets and also came on the Friday preview, qued from 8 am and was in the door at 9.15 am each day, so 15 mins queing considering we were around back of Earls Court was good going, the que management from the venue staff was great, did not see any blue shirts till we got inside but with the venue staff doing the job around back i suppose they werent needed.

As for the Power Rangers, thank you showmasters and if you could pass on my thanks to them i would be grateful. They were amazing and were in my opinion the stars of the convention.

David Yost was so pleasent and welcoming and made me blush when i met him when he asked if we had met before. I went from being a 30 yr old woman to a giggling teenager. He even signed my legacy morpher front and back.

As for Bulk and Skull well they were what made my convention, from friday evening to sunday they were fantastic, laughing, pranking and being so lovely with the guests, Skull even remembered my name when i went to the photoshoot.

I wanted to throw my 2 cents in on the people being negative about the con, and people this is only my opinion however, this is not my first con and when you looked at the guest list and thought that turning up on the day not buying any ticket either early bird or standard and expecting to get in, well come on guys im not suprised you didnt.

As for water etc, there were vendors out there and even so i always bring my own water, i know conventions are hot and queing so i will simply say before you go on forums and complain about the ques and lack of water sort out your own Con Admin.

I travelled from tip of scotland and had everything sorted weeks in advance, buy water, buy tickets and you wont be disappointed and left outside.

So in conclusion, showmasters thank you so much for the power rangers and if you could look into the link you have put down in the programme as it is not working.

I will be working for showmasters at glasgow con so i will see the other side of how this works :o

• Like 2

I only went on the Sunday as I had to work. Ardived at around 08:20 and knpwing early bird would start to go in at nine. Well we were in at 13 minutes past....excellent.

I'm sure saturday was busy but sunday seemed like it was as the saturday was at the last lfcc I attended so no bother to me.

As the op has stated and I feel the exact same way, with a guest list like we had I would not even have turned up to get a ticket on the door on saturday at all. I knew it would be busy...

Buy tickets on advance, also a lot of convention company I have used cease to sell tickets running up to an event. Its so they can focus on the event as apposed to sending out tickets. Its normal.

I personally buy tickets for many events without guest, and spend £200 on hoping there are guests I want to see so spendong £15 on an early bird months in advance is easy. Even if I dont have the time off work yet I would still pay £15 in the hope as then I wont be ticketless when I can go!

thank ypu show masters for lutting on a great con and when can I buy tickets for next year? Whole weekend for me!

Edited by lesleynile
  • Like 1

I went Saturday, had an amazing time too. Had such a great time that when I woke up Sunday depressed that it was over I decided to go back to meet Dina Meyer again. I arrived at 11, got in smoothly & bought a ticket on the door, Dina had an open queue where as on Sat i had to get a VT for her. Sunday was much more chilled out & I had another great day.

I also went prepared on the Saturday & bought water with me, when that ran out I easily bought water from inside, i don't know why people are complaining about lack of water, i didn't even have to queue to buy another bottle.

I had an early bird ticket for Saturday, arrived at 7.30am & got in pretty quickly when the doors opened. I thought for the most part the queue management was fine.
I also frequented this forum in the run up to the event so i knew what to expect.

I get loads of people had bad experiences, thankfully i didn't :)

Edited by CazR