My feedback (mainly all positive) :)

On way back home after a hectic but rewarding day at LFCC.

Arrived at 7.40 and had no problems with the queue - it was already half way round the Court when I joined but we was in within 5 minutes. I thought everything there for us Early Birds was organised brilliantly. Got VQ tickets for all those I wanted and managed to see everyone before 1pm. Incidentally Jeremy Bulloch, Lena Heady, Michael Beihn, Paul McGann and Michael Madsen were all lovely to meet, great people. The crew with the guests were great, as always. I was happy to see that Lena and Michael Madsen were personalising - an added bonus.

There was a great selection of stalls this year, although you'd have to look at them early to avoid the LARGE crowds. The music clothing stall was great and not something I expected and all the exhibitors were friendly.

The atmosphere was great as always, some great Cosplay and walking around seeing everyone smiling meant that everyone must have been having a great time.

Ok, now for the quibbles:

The event was simply TOO busy, there's no denying it. I could barely make it through the aisles of the stalls after 11am let alone get to browse them, which is a shame because browsing the stalls properly is one of the things I enjoy most about the day. I think a limit should be introduced for next year; set number of tickets all sold online before the event. I really believe this would make the day more enjoyable (or bearable?) for everyone.

The crew member in charge of the virtual queue lines at the back row of guests was the rudest man I have ever encountered. We joined Lena's queue after seeing our numbers had been called and I was met with a deafening bellow of 'THOSE AT THE BACK OF THE QUEUE DISAPPEAR AND COME BACK IN 15 MINUTES. GO AWAY! VAMOS!'. And I mean bellow, not politely ask, bellow! I could hear him whilst in other queues bellowing away at others and his tone and wording was all very rude. What he should have said is 'Sorry, we've displayed too high a number and the queue is a bit getting out of control. Could you please come back in about 15-20 minutes when it had quitened down a bit?'. Please Showmasters do not have this crew member back again because he clearly does not know how to communicate properly with people. Others were clearly distressed by his boisterous approach too.

Yeh I know the guy your talking about. He was proper shouting at people and it was extremely rude and intimidating. Lena's PA lade was great and I think I only got my autographs because of her.

Please remember though a lot of people were not listening and blocking movement. Shouting was probably the best option as I doubt you would appreciate him speaking quieter and then have people complaint they didn't hear him. He has crewed before and he seems like a nice guy.

Yeh I know the guy your talking about. He was proper shouting at people and it was extremely rude and intimidating. Lena's PA lade was great and I think I only got my autographs because of her.

Please remember though a lot of people were not listening and blocking movement. Shouting was probably the best option as I doubt you would appreciate him speaking quieter and then have people complaint they didn't hear him. He has crewed before and he seems like a nice guy.
Hi, I appreciate that and raising your voice to get heard is fine (and usually nessacary) but shouting thing like MOVE and VAMOS is not acceptable in my opinion. The words 'please' makes all the difference and can be shouted too, because, as another poster said, he was border intimidating. Edited by laurence1956

I understand that he may have had to raise he voice and I understand that people weren't listening etc. but there were a couple of times when he was a little rude and extremely short with people who just wanted to ask a question. We were told repetitively that we could ask the staff if we had a query.