HARRY POTTER

AChuckz

There aren't any HP guests yet are there?

Maybe a HP guest will be announced?

Still - I think there should be an HP guest, even though I dont want to actually meet one.....................................

My friend said they saw Daniel Radcliffe in a supermarket the other day, probably rubbish though!

Perhaps he was buying some.... HP SAUCE......boom boom............................................................................. anyway............. :D

i agree i meen some of us including me are just young kids (wel 15 but anyway) i have to persuade my parents to take me as no one else will go with me. We need time to arrange things. SO SHOWMASTERS CAN U AT LEAST TELL US IF THERE WILL BE ANY HARRY POTTER GUESTS AT ALL

i agree i meen some of us including me are just young kids (wel 15 but anyway) i have to persuade my parents to take me as no one else will go with me.  We need time to arrange things.  SO SHOWMASTERS CAN U AT LEAST TELL US IF THERE WILL BE ANY HARRY POTTER GUESTS AT ALL

Ya, i second this. Please please please tell us if there are going to be any! We'd be eternally grateful oh mighty showmasters!! LOL!

P.S. I would love it it RUPERT GRINT could come!!! :wub::wub::wub:

As I and others keep saying SM are obviously trying their best to get guests. They cant announce anybody (that includes HP stars) unitl it's confirmed. What would be the point of announcing if they don't have anything? It would get people's hopes up and it's not fair. And if they don't then there is always LFACC and C6!!