To showmasters and crew

Well done , This con was a great weekend from guests to staff and the whole layout of the arena ,the lines being split and entering at different doors so a traffic jam at the hall doors didnt happen was great, the seating area up top was a nice touch much less "stressful" when you can go up top and take 10 mins to sit down, relax and look over arena and eat lunch without having to find a spot on the floor and fear people walking over you/your stuff , and the talk rooms were much bigger with plenty of seating.

well done and thank you

• Like 2

I agree! Thank you so much for bringing this event to Cardiff. I enjoy them immensely and really look forward to the next one. I would be so so gutted if it were to stop. I agree about the seating area upstairs, although I didn't have time to enjoy this as I was racing around trying to fit as much fun in as I could.

Really love the talks, good reason to sit and relax, they are always interesting and the interviewer asks great questions and gives the audience a chance to get involved.

Staff are great, venue great, guests great, the price for the day is excellent. The ticket queuing system works well although I spent all day waiting to see John Rhys Davies and I was in there at 11am grabbing my ticket but with some guests you expect to wait and that's really what it's all about.

One thing - it would be good to have colour system posters with arrows for where photos and talks are, on the stairs / lifts etc leading you to the area. When it is so busy on the stairs / floors it is quite confusing what is taking place where.

Well done guys, keep up the good work - long may it continue!!

Edited by missdavies

Agreed was a fab weekend. Met some lovely guests, some i'd met before some i hadn't.

Also met some lovely people in the q on Sunday and saw an old friend i hadn't seen for 8/9 years there on Saturday !

Mentally busy on the Sat but it didn't feel as squished as last year. Think that was because the games stuff was upstairs. Good move ! Great to use all floors too, less squashy in the corridors waiting for the photo ops :)

Also had no trouble getting in, thanks to my non turning up tickets. Very efficent.

Two gripe's

One = don't think it was right, behind schedule or not, to let the people from the last talk stay on for the next one ! And let them grab all the front seats. (Did speak to one lady who stayed inside who said the same thing and stayed in the seat she had) Some people (not me) had been queuing a long time to be at the front !

Two = The virtual queues. We got turned away even though we had number 130ish and it was on 280ish only to watch others join and stay ! I had all my stuff ready, then because fo the faffing about lost £20 to pay for it, thus then not being able to get that auto :/ Witnesed it before, one rule for one, one rule for another. Treat people all the same or whats the point of a virtual ticket.

Other than that great time, see you in November :)

hells childe 17 - pleased you enjoyed the event but sorry to hear you had issues with a couple of things. If you have any issues like that at future events, your best course of action is to speak to a pit boss in the area at the time. They will do their very best to help you.