Counting down..excited

teabelly83

Really looking forward to the show at weekend, this will be my second showmaster event this yr after London in Oct which was good fun.

Hope some last minute guests are announced but so far got plenty that id like to add to my autograph collection. Will be driving up from Hull early sunday morning so will be a loooonnng day!!

Excited...

Definitely want to meet..

christopher ryan - to get my young ones book signed, i already have rik and ade so will only need nigel planner after this!

robert englund

lance henriksen

billy dee williams

robert knepper

jon amos

bruce davison

scout taylor compton

jeremy bulloch

very interested to meet but undecided as of yet:

sunny

maria kanellis

kenny baker (met him a few years ago and got an r2d2 figure signed but would be nice to meet him again)

Should be a good show, been to both LFCC shows this year and this is my second Collectormania as well, first time in quite a few years I've been to the full house !

I'm particularly looking forward to meeting the boxers, Larry Holmes and Earnie Shavers, seen so many recordings of their old fights over the years, even had the opportunity to play as them in boxing games, but never thought I would get to meet them and then from a Horror perspective, Judy Geeson who I have just seen in so many movies over the years and Scout Taylor Compton from more recent Horror in the Halloween movies.

On top of that, meeting a whole load of others as well, but covered that off in my other thread.

• Like 1

yeah its going to be an expensive day on sunday i think ahah...also hoping to do a bit of xmas shopping while im there.

Should be a good show, been to both LFCC shows this year and this is my second Collectormania as well, first time in quite a few years I've been to the full house !

I'm particularly looking forward to meeting the boxers, Larry Holmes and Earnie Shavers, seen so many recordings of their old fights over the years, even had the opportunity to play as them in boxing games, but never thought I would get to meet them and then from a Horror perspective, Judy Geeson who I have just seen in so many movies over the years and Scout Taylor Compton from more recent Horror in the Halloween movies.

On top of that, meeting a whole load of others as well, but covered that off in my other thread.