Cancelled tickets and purchasing additional tickets?

kolaxanthe

Hi. I'm new too all this [rather complicated and lack of information] system of purchasing tickets. I purchased tickets to Barbara Morgan's lecture and a photoshoot (total £30), just days before she cancelled. According to my credit card the full amount of the tickets was paid and I haven't had a refund from the cancellation. When will the refund appear back into my account? (They WILL be refunded?!? Surely?). Since she cancelled, and Joe Allen is now attending, I would like to purchase tickets to his lecture, but since I've already purchased my Standard Day Ticket, I am assuming this previous purchase will be acknowledged when purchasing the Joe Allen tickets. Please correct me here if I'm wrong here, or let me know if there is anything I need to do to make sure my new purchase is aware of my Event Entry Ticket from a previous purchase. Thank you.

The last update I saw from Dave (just over a week ago) said that he was working through processing refunds. Depending on how many there are it may take some time.

Dave may well see you query about a new order and reply on here, but you can contact the organisers directly and ask if you wish, 01959 573792, between 9am and 5pm.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi There

Yes we will refund Barbara Morgan lectures or photoshoots.

Most people i have already spoken to have asked to transfer them directly to Joe Allen like for like.

If you have paid by credit card you will need to call me for refunds.

If via pay pal they will be done automatically.

At the moment i am flat out processing all the ticktes so it may take a while.

Call me direct if you are unsure.

Dave