MELINA PEREZ AND OTHER WWE GUESTS PLEASE :)

HannahL16

It would be great if you got Melina to come to the winter LFCC or Collectormania as you have got Kelly Kelly and Maryse so far who are attending the LFCC. I've met Melina twice but it would be great to meet her at LFCC because there is such a great vibe and its a great opportunity to get a nice personalised autograph and also a nice printed photo.

PLEASE GET MELINA AND OTHER PAST WWE GUESTS :)

Edited by HannahL16

It would be great if you got Melina to come to the winter LFCC or Collectormania as you have got Kelly Kelly and Maryse so far who are attending the LFCC. I've met Melina twice but it would be great to meet her at LFCC because there is such a great vibe and its a great opportunity to get a nice personalised autograph and also a nice printed photo.

PLEASE GET MELINA AND OTHER GUESTS LIKE EVAN BOURNE, R TRUTH, JOHN MORRISON, EDGE ETC. :) :) :) :)

Evan Bourne and R Truth are under WWE contracts, and the last I heard they did their own thing appearance wise.

Edge is very busy TV wise, and also an expectant Father to be.

Melina is sporadic on the wrestling scene at the moment. Following her departure from the WWE some promoters were vocal about not having her appear as she was asking too much money. I believe John Morrison is sporadically wrestling, but is working in several TV and film productions.

Edited by General Miles Munroe