Caprice (Choreographer/Hands of #ET) Rothe Appreciation Thread

I can't actually believe that a thread like this (apart from my right honourable Friend Tolkienerd's one) hasn't begun? Yes, people are in adulating with people like David Hasselhoff and Danny Glover and what have you, but I felt that if there's one person who stood out by being a truly amazing lady, with such a warm and wonderful personality and very welcoming to those who chatted with her it would be Caprice.

IMG_9719_zpsd3352e1e.jpg

True, there are people who appreciate those who work in front of the Camera, but then... And then, there are those unsung heroes that work behind the Camera to make those very subtle differences to anything whether it be a death defying Stunt that makes Harrison Ford (Vic Armstrong) or Arnold Schwarzenegger (Peter Kent) look even more awesome, or whether it be Kenny Baker who gave R2-D2 a personality all of his own and then we have Caprice, nearly everyone has seen E.T. and you;d have to have a Heart made of concrete to not cry watching Mr. Spielbergs masterpiece. The choreography was all down to Caprice, I dread to think how E.T. would have been if not for her? And then of course the fact her hands played a significant role in many key scenes.

Am hoping that we do see Caprice again, and think that a talk with her and Matthew would be beyond wonderful.

Really hope she does come back as she has a loyal fanbase here :)

I really adore that picture! Had to take one as well :)

And as for Dennis Muren? OMG! That would be an amazing Guest announcement, but equally it would be like opening up a can of worms as what would anyone take for him, I know that to you Sir, I don't have to list everything he's done, but even IF he was charging £10 per Autograph then I'd have about £200 to spend to get him to sign bits.