Tescos Mess up - Possible Problem with my Orders!

I've just found out today that Tescos have experienced a lot of fraudulent activity regards to this type of event. So, they have taken it upon themselves to decline at least one of my order payments! (only found out today because I rang them up regarding another matter)

Sorry to post this as a new topic, but I have tried to contact different Showmaster crew, but couldn't get my email to go through! (I'm doomed)

Tescos have assured me that if the payment for my orders are put through again, then they will be accepted.

Apologies again, if this is the wrong place to post. But I would really appreciate help or advice, as I desperately want my tickets - it's Norman!!!!!

Thanks

Edited by 1of2

If there is an issue with your order then you should have been contacted by the online shop. It's possible that the order was rejected initially but a subsequent attempt worked.

I have removed your order numbers for security reasons.

If there is an issue with your order then you should have been contacted by the online shop. It's possible that the order was rejected initially but a subsequent attempt worked.

I have removed your order numbers for security reasons.

Oh okay thanks. I didn't know if the shop would automatically retry. Thank you for removing my order nos too.