am i the only f*ckin one who ISN´T normal anymore?

~*Nhya*~

i mean...hello?...i have vacations now....actually....but nooooo what am i doing? go working for some stupid reason which would be tom...i can´t believe i´m doing this...today there was my first day at working and damn it was soo hard! there was a same-aged boy, who smoked weat (wtf???) in the room i was in too. he didn´t open the door or at least the window so all the smoke stucked in...i just was like: okay, no brathing now...

and when i started working again i had to clear up some stupid flowers...i can´t see flowers anymore! hate them! i hate all of these f*ckin crap *aw*...

and all just for tom...no...i can´t take it for like 4 weeks...omg no! sorry tom, i can´t...aw, f*ck off, i HAVE too...

yah girls (and boys or whatever)...i know, this isn´t the best topic (yeah actually it´s the most f*cked off topic i´ve ever seen) but...i just had to let the whole world know, what f*ckin crap i have to do just because of HIM...actually i should have must hate him for that lol...but who can hate tom?...nearly nobody...

damn i need help...just going to waste my free time...just for seeing tom....and i even dunno if he´d be there...damn...

aw, forget this...i´ll never come back now...be sure, after this *action* i made myself an completely idiot to you all...

the most biggest idiot on the net i guess...

i´m overreacted...i really am...

yah, for bout 4 weeks i´m working to get money for flying overthere to england...so i may get the chance to see/meet him at c4...but as i said before, i´m even not sure if he´d be there again...so may i´m kinda working for nothing...who knows...

oh and: i didn´t expect somebody´s replying and even got what i was gonna say...*wonders*

@simone: well, i´m from germany...i don´t really knowhow much i have to pay for a flight to london or mk or where ever the right airport is. also i have to pay the hotel and so on AND i need my cousine to come with me, otherwise my parents doesn´t allowed me to fly.

well just last year i wanted to fly to england and my mother read at a travelcenter (or whatever it´s called in english) that a flight to england/london was about 55€. that´s not THAT expensive so i think/hope it will be the same this year...

but at the moment i try to save where ever i can.

was kinda strange: when i was at work today and nearly became crazy because of this f*cking s*** i had to do, i was like: oh my god, no, i can´t do this anymore, i´m going to leave all this, even if i don´t get enough money! and everytime i had those thoughts a plane was kinda straight over my head in the air and i was like: okay....i´ll take that as a scien! and i´d go on with working...

two weeks left till i get my money *yay*

....hm....

jacali: you didn´t met tom on the set...but...as i read some replies to some topics where it seemed like you nevertheless have had a great time. it couldn´t have been such a dissapointment cuz you don´t like him THAT much anymore like you did before you went to scottland *grin*well that´s wht it seems like in my view...actually i really dunno what happened but it must have been something very cool...

but my i got everything wrong...who knows...

• 2 weeks later...

are u kiddin? JACALIS STILL AS MAD AS EVER ABOUT HIM! LOL! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! and u aint crazy hon, i`d do the same, i`ve formulated about 5 million plans to meat him again...now all i need is to put one into action! heeeeeee

wow! is these still alive? respect *grin*...

well, it seems like all my dreams CAME true till now...

i was so close to it....so close to get to collectormania...i got my money (and that´s bout enough), i even got a person comming with me. the only prob is: it wasn´t my cousine...the person who´d like to come with me was a friend, but she´s 15 (i´m 16) and so we ain´t got any adults and her parents doesn´t allow flying without a person who´s older than 18...

i´ve worked so hard...damn, i did...and now? we already planed the hotels and the flights and everything...

damn, i hate this...i´m so fed up...

• 2 weeks later...