Calling Smaug, Calling Smaug

Hi Smaug

Hi it's Hayley here the girl that you shared a room with and hung around with at C4. I have just found out that you are looking to share a room together again. Sharon and I have a room booked for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If you want to share for any or all the night please let me know as we still have a bed spear in our room.

You can let me know here or by emailing me at Ladyofhay@camelot2002.fsnet.co.uk

It would be great to see you again and I have a good pic that I took with you and Sela, Sorry I haven't sent it by now but I moved and lost your address in the move.

Tree (Hayley)

LOL! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Lmao...calling Smaug brilliant! I have a room now so thank you so much! I booked it my self! Go me! I'm also in the Travelodge so I'll see you there!

Smaug xXx

LOL! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Lmao...calling Smaug brilliant! I have a room now so thank you so much! I booked it my self! Go me! I'm also in the Travelodge so I'll see you there!

Smaug xXx

Hi Smaug

Go You, glan you have somewhere to stay, but if you want you can still share with us, we have room for two if your shareing with someone else. I think it would be good for all of us if we shared one room bewteen four, than two rooms bewteen two, anyway just an idea, let me know what you think.

Tree (useing sharon's comp)

It's three of us and the other two have paid already! lol! But yeah that makes better sense four sharing rather than two two. but were are three and paid... :)

Thank you again though!

Hi

Okay, that's anyway. If you know of anyone else that needs a room please let me know as we'd really like to cut the costs a bit more if we could. I got your email, no we are not going it costumes this time, we don't have time to do them, so we are aiming for Oct. Are you going in costume. Also we have't been able to get the video onto tape but you can have a copy as soon as we do, I woun't forget.

Tree

Hi

Okay, that's anyway. If you know of anyone else that needs a room please let me know as we'd really like to cut the costs a bit more if we could. I got your email, no we are not going it costumes this time, we don't have time to do them, so we are aiming for Oct. Are you going in costume. Also we have't been able to get the video onto tape but you can have a copy as soon as we do, I woun't forget.

Tree

oh oh I've been waiting for a tape too. No rush, just a reminder. I can give whoever is doing it a tape or whatever. Has it got me hugging sean on it? :angel:

Hi Tish Tosh,

cause you can have a copy of the tape and yes it has a very nice

huggy sean, :lol: dom and a very funny sala on it, plus a very scared elijah as he signed Hayleys pic in the wrong place. very cute to watch.

When i work out how to put it to tape i'll send you one, sorry new video

Hi Tish Tosh,

cause you can have a copy of the tape and yes it has a very nice

huggy sean, :huh: dom and a very funny sala on it, plus a very scared elijah as he signed Hayleys pic in the wrong place. very cute to watch.

When i work out how to put it to tape i'll send you one, sorry new video

oooh i'm excited to see it now lol! aww bless. Do you have the whole dom was here inciddent on there? :unsure:

oooh i'm excited to see it now lol! aww bless. Do you have the whole dom was here inciddent on there?

Sorry i don't know what you are on about.

please explain.

i'll bring it to c5 for you to look at anyway.

lol oh don't worry! I'll talk to you at c5

It's three of us and the other two have paid already! lol! But yeah that makes better sense four sharing rather than two two. but were are three and paid... :)

Thank you again though!

Yeah she's with us ^_^

Ren

xxx

*eyes Kiki and Ren*

Ok...

Any way...didn't you guys get Dom using my phone as well? I can't remember!!

*wiggles* Yea I'm in costume, I'm a Helms Deep elf and Elijah Wood! Will you guys be at the meet on the friday night?!

I'm going....obviously...

*eyes Kiki and Ren*

Ok...

*wiggles* Yea I'm in costume, I'm a Helms Deep elf and Elijah Wood! Will you guys be at the meet on the friday night?!

Oh come on Rach you know what were like there's no point in beginning to to be freaked out now.

Friday night meet.. this sounds so fun :o

Ren

xxx

*eyes Kiki and Ren*

Ok...

Oh come on Rach you know what were like there's no point in beginning to to be freaked out now.

Friday night meet.. this sounds so fun :blink:

Ren

xxx

Yeah don't try and act all innocent with us! We know you better than that!

Runs into Room

BOING BOING BOING BOUNCE BOUNCE

Leaves

Elfiexx

oooh you got some of those new springy shoes!!!!

Yup still breaking them in im afraid I'm bouncing all over the forum even into threads I shouldn't be in *giggles* well more of an EVIL LAUGH really MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elfiexx