Dawn of the Dead Advert

KAT

Ok so I havent seen the new dawn of the dead film, so cannot comment on how good it is etc. But I just saw the advert with the stupid bint saying "its much better than the original". MY GOD!

Has this woman even seen the original?

What are they playing at??!!!!??!!?

Thats like going to a christening and taking a pot shot at grandad with a rifle!

christ on a bike.. :huh::huh::D:angry::angry:

God, i know! When i saw that advert I thought she was stupid. She'd probably been told to say it. A classic can never be topped, even if the original is more modern with better make up and stuff. U can't beat an older G.A.R horror movie

Did anybody see the dawn of the dead program today?

It was really weird, in that they showed the forst 9 minutes of the film. I have never seen that done before. Bloody good idea though as now im desperate to see it, infact im trying to rally together some troops to go and see it at the cinema.

Ok so I havent seen the new dawn of the dead film, so cannot comment on how good it is etc. But I just saw the advert with the stupid bint saying "its much better than the original". MY GOD!

Has this woman even seen the original?

What are they playing at??!!!!??!!?

Thats like going to a christening and taking a pot shot at grandad with a rifle!

christ on a bike.. :lol::(:D:angry::angry:

I liked the new film, but as always nothing tops the original. ;)