Did you spot the 11th Doctor and the Daleks on Sunday?.

OK, I just want to say that TheOncomingStorm wasn't rude to anyone or telling people and children to move........ I saw him on many occassions during LFCC and found him to be quite pleasant and polite, I'm sorry if anyone here disagrees with me or has mistaken him in some way for being a rude person but i just wanted to state that I didn't see or hear any of this so called "rudeness". This is just my opinion, I'm not trying to cause a row or put anyone's opinions down, just having my own say :). Thankyou.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

[quote name='SiriuslyBlack' timestamp='1342127631' post='1750351'

Your costume was brilliant! Just curious, was there a reason why the Daleks had tax discs on them? I'm sure it was the ones in your group.

Thanks glad you like it. Only one of the Daleks had a tax disc and from what i i understand it is simply so he can drive on the road. There were only two daleks all weekend and they were both with our group. Hope you enjoyed the show of The Doctor and the Daleks.

OK, I just want to say that TheOncomingStorm wasn't rude to anyone or telling people and children to move........ I saw him on many occassions during LFCC and found him to be quite pleasant and polite, I'm sorry if anyone here disagrees with me or has mistaken him in some way for being a rude person but i just wanted to state that I didn't see or hear any of this so called "rudeness". This is just my opinion, I'm not trying to cause a row or put anyone's opinions down, just having my own say :). Thankyou.

Thanks for your kind words there.

• Like 1

Thanks for your kind words there.

You're welcome :). I didn't want people to get the wrong idea, I thought you were polite :). I guess everyone does have different ideas about what's classed as being rude or not. :)

Your costume was brilliant! Just curious, was there a reason why the Daleks had tax discs on them? I'm sure it was the ones in your group.

Yep one of our Daleks is Road legal lol hence the Tax Disc

Edited by Hyena

Oh and you look like Tony from Skins lol.

I was flicking though the pictures on here and I though the same thing!

It's definitely a compliment mate, he was considered the best looking one in the show. Own it! :poki: