Comic Artist Guests

In my experience they tend to have prints, the ocasional origional art, and more often than no a bunch of comics they have worked on.

Oh, and of course they are usually ready to do a sketch for you.

In my experience they tend to have prints, the ocasional origional art, and more often than no a bunch of comics they have worked on.

Oh, and of course they are usually ready to do a sketch for you.

Thank you, I most likely will end up getting a print or original art signed then.

He was at Kapow back in May, and i got him to draw Batman for me (I am a big Batman fan)

Everybody else seemed to be asking Superman.

My second favourite would be my Mark Buckingham pieces, i love Fables

George Perez' cover of infinite crisis has one of the best drawn pictures of Superman ever in my opinion.

Not one of my favourites I know Hellblazer and Fables are both meant to be great I will have to get round to taking a look at the two of them sometime.

I have been reading too much of Captain America Sentinal of Liberty recently to have time to read any others.

Yeah they are great, The Hellblazer story is fantastic and Fables just as good if not better.

I was never really a Cap fan, but have just finished Civil War and Seige, and am now a bit of a fan.

My favourite Superman picture would have to be Alex Ross' piece of him flying out of the sun in 'Justice' volume two, it's amazing.

I have not met him before but I would say I am 90% sure he would agree to signing and a photo.

I have never had an artist to refuse to sign and the majority do not charge.

I go by the philosophy that it never hurts to ask

I have found that the only time artists don't like to sign is if they have a big back logue of comisions to do, but even then that was because thay had a designated signing time later on in the day.