the new movie

bourne

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone heard that the Dursleys aren't in the fourth movie?, I can see why though because its a lot to cram in a film! :lol:

WHAT!?!?!?!! I guess you dont really care for the dursleys then?

What next. Lets get enough hagrid? Robbie is just signed up for the 4th

Kyle Longbottom

Has anyone heard that the Dursleys aren't in the fourth movie?, I can see why though because its a lot to cram in a film!  :lol:

Kyle Longbottom

I DO like the Dursleys but the book is so long I am not suprised that they are not in it, they should be I would like it if all the charactors were in the film but then it would be too long. I think they should of tried to fit them in any way because I read Richard Harris was upset, and I would of been aswell, if someone cut me out of the films!!!

Has anyone heard that the Dursleys aren't in the fourth movie?, I can see why though because its a lot to cram in a film!  :vader:

Kyle Longbottom

I DO like the Dursleys but the book is so long I am not suprised that they are not in it, they should be I would like it if all the charactors were in the film but then it would be too long. I think they should of tried to fit them in any way because I read Richard Harris was upset, and I would of been aswell, if someone cut me out of the films!!!

then cant we do something! The dursleys are a intergal part of harry just like quidditch! I mean alfonso said no quidditch and then there was quidditch.

Kyle Longbottom